Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me, currently having another miscarriage, will try one more time and that’s it. Doing le pcos diet because I want to loose 15 pounds might try end of August or September depending on cycles
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Pretty I know what you mean with trying not to be regimented. I just find it easier to follow the same or similar plan. But I am definitely okay with cheating once and awhile too. What do your cheat days look like? What do you eat? I eat lots of gluten free pasta for dinner too with whole grain bread. It’s a filling meal of carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Princesss Mom I am so very sorry! That is so so heartbreaking. I hope I can support you in some way on here.

I am also doing then pcos LE diet and going to TTC the end of August or early September. I’m going to take something to induce my period at that point and then take clomid.

What are you eating for your meals? I’m having full fat Dairy when I do eat it. Mostly whole grains, fruits and veggies and some cheese to up my daily fat intake. I’m breastfeeding too but finding I’m still only getting around 1600-1700 calories and about 40g of fat and 40g of protein so I will likely add in a hard boiled egg to get my protein up to 50-60g.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Oh for meals, a lot of microwave stuff just for convenience vegetarian options like Amy’s) and pastas for dinner. Honestly, the faux meats are so good my teenage DS has no idea that’s what we feed him hahahahaha. Beyond burgers are so easy! And ya, pretty much anything from the Whole Foods deli that’s vegetarian is great (and most of them are vegan).
    Same here!! My second meal option almost always ends up being a quick microwave thing because I just absolutely do not have the time to prepare or cook anything while I’m working. I do a lot of vegetarian options as well. One day this week I had a Sweet Earth brand Greek style burrito (frozen to microwave!) along with a pint of raspberries and a 100cal dark chocolate hummus cup. Yesterday I had a Green Giant brand Italian Style Harvest Protein bowl (also frozen to microwave!) instead of the burrito. Both delicious, quick, and easy (and vegetarian!)!

I also love the fake meats too, LOL! I could eat them all the time honestly, just for the taste. I don’t eat beef or pork under normal circumstances (don’t like the taste) so I don’t eat the fake versions of them either. I am really loving the faux chicken options, though! I eat a good amount of salads for meals and I add cut up faux chicken as my protein. I’ve been alternating between Quorn, Morningstar Farms, and Boca Burger brands. I limit the ones with soy though to only twice a week.

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so boring haha. I need to get some microwaved meals too.

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry princess mom! That’s heartbreaking!

Microwave just works so well for me and takes the guesswork out of making meals. I tend to go over in fat and under in calories though. Grrrrr!
    The work situation does worry me, I was so stressed and overworked while swaying for DD but now I’m a SAHM so that aspect is very different from last time.

@hotlikemexico oh I’ll have to try that one! I love burritos!

My cheat days involve chocolate for sure! I have such a sweet tooth and definitely had a lot of chocolate last time but I’m trying to be better this time since I am wanting weight loss too. We have “fun food Friday’s” so those are always a cheat day (restaurant food, but I had those every Friday last sway too).

Regarding alcohol while breastfeeding, I’ve read a lot and as long as it’s not too much, and when baby isn’t going to nurse for the next few hours it’s ok. DD nurses around the clock but she snacks on real food a lot a night, so it works out well but I never have more than 1.5 ounces per night. FWIW, my pediatrician suggests wine and Oreos while breastfeeding before bed so that she’d be asleep when it reaches my milk and I could still relax and breastfeed longer without feeling guilty about it.

10. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This should be a link to my last sway

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...y-attempt.html

12. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yum! Fun food Friday’s sounds delicious! I may do that too! So do you go off the charts with calories? And not count calories, fat and protein on Fridays? Do you cheat all day or just have restaurant food as your cheat? I just don’t want to go overboard with cheating on Friday’s if you know what I mean and love to know exactly what you do.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Friday cheat is just at dinner, and here lately I’ve been trying to save half
    My meal for leftovers on Saturday but I generally just assume it’s a splurge meal and move on. I dwell on anything and everything, so for the sake of my sway I let myself have Friday nights without the guilt (for the most part lol). A big issue for me is swaycessing and I tend to get OCD and consumed by things, so the more I can let go, the better in the long run. That being said, it’s still a work in progress for me haha.
    We usually have a restaurant delivered (before quarantine my husband would go get it, so it’s always at home which can sometimes make it easier) and I usually have an impossible burger and fries. Here lately
    I share with the LO so I’m not getting ALLLLLLL of it. I usually try to do a light lunch to save up the calories. My last sway I had ice cream on fridays too but I’ve been trying to stay away

Sunday nights are a big dinner night too, but this is something I am working on :/
    Last edited by Pretty; June 18th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last sway is so different from this one, in terms of supplements, medications and lifestyle I am extremely worried... I am much less confident now that I was last time.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast