Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @princess mom I’m so sorry to hear that! Hoping for a sticky pink bean for you this time around!

I do a once a week cheat too! I do a cheat MEAL, rather than go crazy and eat what I want the whole day. I will post more about it tomorrow when I have the chance in between my split shifts at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

2. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just restarted the diet not sure what to eat. With my sway girl I did the regular le diet went veggie would have small piece of meat from my kids plate lol. I ate a lot of rice and pop tarts. Whatever I cooked I just ate the sides. Two cups coffee a day and a wine cooler or wine daily.

What’s everyone eating for lunch, I’ve been wondering if wheat thins are okay to eat for girl diet? Switching back to whole wheat. I enjoy whole wheat English muffins
    Last edited by Princess Mom; June 19th, 2020 at 11:37 AM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

4. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so cheat meals! Under normal circumstances (aka no COVID pandemic) we would have gone almost weekly to “Food Truck Fridays” which is a local food truck event. If you know the kind of food served at food trucks, then you know most of it is not LE Diet friendly, LOL! So I would have been having one weekly cheat meal, anyway. Of course FTF can’t happen now with the pandemic and social distancing. So I have been having one cheat meal a week elsewhere instead, usually for dinner on Fridays or Saturdays. I still have my normal 12-14hr fast, and follow LE Diet for the rest of the day. I track my other meals still just to have an idea of where I’m at.

Last Saturday, I got takeout from a vegan restaurant I’ve been dying to try! I got a vegan pizza and also had a matcha latte with it. I was planning to eat the whole pizza (it was slightly bigger than personal pizza size) so instead of my normal two meals earlier in the day, I combined them into one slightly bigger meal, before I did my exercise. I was only able to eat 3/4 of the pizza anyway, eating less all the time really shrinks your stomach! My mom ended up surprising me with lobster the next day, so I ate the last piece of vegan pizza with it, enjoyed the heck out of both, and finished off my day with two regular LE style meals.

My fave local bakery has been doing pop up take out shops weekly (they are closed due to COVID) so I’ve been taking advantage every other week for my cheat meal! I get one or two pastries (depending on size) and have that as my cheat meal, usually with a glass of milk to wash it down. I still have two other LE style meals, though on pastry cheat days, I usually have my second meal be a salad or a “mostly free” meal such as roasted asparagus.

Honestly I find that having that one cheat meal to look forward to REALLY helps me stick with the diet the rest of the week! I actually have not cheated outside of my cheat meals at all. I just make sure I take my fiber before my cheat meal, enjoy it, and move on with my day! I make sure not to “starve myself” beforehand either so I don’t fall into a binge/purge cycle.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I just restarted the diet not sure what to eat. With my sway girl I did the regular le diet went veggie would have small piece of meat from my kids plate lol. I ate a lot of rice and pop tarts. Whatever I cooked I just ate the sides. Two cups coffee a day and a wine cooler or wine daily.

What’s everyone eating for lunch, I’ve been wondering if wheat thins are okay to eat for girl diet? Switching back to whole wheat. I enjoy whole wheat English muffins
    I love wheat thins! I have a couple boxes of those, and also Triscuits. I have a serving of them either topped with a slice of cheese ripped up or a laughing cow brand cheese wedge spread on them! I have these usually alongside my second meal of the day, sometimes with dinner instead.

I love whole wheat English muffins also! Lol. They are part of my first meal rotation. I’ve had them spread with a serving of goat cheese topped with sliced tomatoes or a serving of hot pepper jelly, with a serving of low fat cream cheese and a serving of watermelon jelly, or a serving of “butter” (I use Brummel & Brown spread) mixed with elote seasoning (from Trader Joe’s). I usually pair them with “yogurt” (I have So Delicious brand coconut yogurt alternative) and some fruit!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yum Princess Mom pop tarts sound soooo good!! How many would you eat a day/week? I’m supposed to stay away from sugar as much as possible. But obviously if I have a cheat meal I don’t.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And thank you hotlikemexico for all your cheat meal tips! The pastries sound deeeelish! I have a sweet tooth and miss all of my sweets!! Tomorrow is my 34th birthday though so I’m thinking maybe I will have a cheat birthday dinner (maybe pad Thai noodle dish with no meat) and a birthday dessert!! I will save up for that meal and have a small basic first meal. There is a really good Thai food place in our town I might check out.

9. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would eat them everyday or every other, but if your avoiding sugar, you need to ask Atomic. What works for me might not work for someone else.

I need to lose 15 pounds also, we been doing bike rides, I have the front attachment for my DD. I’m hoping that counts for cardio.
    Last edited by Princess Mom; June 19th, 2020 at 06:33 PM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    And thank you hotlikemexico for all your cheat meal tips! The pastries sound deeeelish! I have a sweet tooth and miss all of my sweets!! Tomorrow is my 34th birthday though so I’m thinking maybe I will have a cheat birthday dinner (maybe pad Thai noodle dish with no meat) and a birthday dessert!! I will save up for that meal and have a small basic first meal. There is a really good Thai food place in our town I might check out.

Cheat meal on birthday is ok!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! I had a great birthday and did have a cheat meal! I had fries and gravy (not really cheating too much with that) and a warmed chocolate filled chocolate chip cookie with icecream and chocolate drizzle. It was SO good! I think I enjoyed it so much more because I’m not eating sweets/sugary foods on this diet. I devoured it lol.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday!!!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast