Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    Yay! I had a great birthday and did have a cheat meal! I had fries and gravy (not really cheating too much with that) and a warmed chocolate filled chocolate chip cookie with icecream and chocolate drizzle. It was SO good! I think I enjoyed it so much more because I’m not eating sweets/sugary foods on this diet. I devoured it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day! Sounds like a great cheat meal, lol!

I agree about enjoying it more! I couldn’t even finish all of my pastries from the bakery last night, I’m not used to that much fat/sugar in one sitting anymore. Fries and gravy sound SO good right about now, I’m thinking I’ll have a savory cheat meal next weekend

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!!!
    Lol it was a great cheat meal! I was honestly uncomfortably full after that. I was not used to all the fat and sugar as well! Anyways, now I’m ready to go for another week on the girl diet . I’m trying so hard to exercise for 60 minutes every night (walking). It can be hard! I’m doing it about 4-5 times a week right now but really want to for like 6-7 times a week.

Onto week 3 of the girl diet!

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes!!

3. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to try the walking to 4 days a week, I have four kids and no time, we do bike ride daily also. We aim for 35 mins or longer, my older daughter and I have no issue doing hour bike ride but when my 6 year old DS comes along he can’t go that long lol. Beside that im a busy Mom. Hoping to shed atleast ten pounds before I ttc hopefully August or September
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy belated birthday!!

6. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started out 4-5 days a week with the exercise too! I worked my way up to 6-7 days. I also have two days of Zumba built in already because I’ve been doing that twice a week since January 2019.

It’s hard to fit in the exercise with kids! My work schedule is all over the place right now with daycare still being closed so some days I don’t even get out to go walking until after 8pm. I’m fortunate though that DH’s new job, he is home early, so he is able to be with the kids so I can get out and walk after I sign out.

I def struggled a bit in the beginning though LOL. I’m on week 8 now though and I haven’t had a day of no exercise in over two weeks! I’ve even added a few jogging intervals into my walks!

Work has been so awful and stressful lately that I’ve found I actually ENJOY getting out to exercise! I throw on some of my favorite music in my headphones, pound the pavement, and forget about everything... for an hour.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

8. Likes babygirl1, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s so great!! I really have no excuse... I need
    To add it. I did add coffee yesterday and today so maybe I’ll be able to get exercise in there too! I’m also really feeling like I need to wean to get the femara with has been making me sad...

10. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Pretty!!

I hear you ladies with being busy with our children and trying to get out to exercise. And four kids too, wow! I have three little boys. I do have the evenings free with my hubby home and after they all go to bed. Hot like Mexico I know what you mean how it feels good to get out. I love going out for a walk at night when it’s so warm out. It’s so good for everything!

I had a pretty cheating weekend in terms of my suppers both on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was my birthday and had the fries, gravy and Ice cream with cookie and last night when I got to my parents we had a large homemade waffle and a big sausage (I wasn’t going to have the sausage but it looked so good!). I never eat meat on this diet either so I figured once wouldn’t hurt. Anyways I had all the syrup too so I definitely went over on everything last night. I even had my “girl diet” meal before I went which was a big plate of pasta and two slices of whole grain bread and strawberries. So I was stuffed. Oh well, it was a great weekend with great cheat meals lol. Back to the diet today. I’ve cheated 3 times (on a single meal) in 2 weeks of being on the diet. But it also makes me feel like I’m not being obsessive which Atomic said not to be so that feels good. I just enjoyed it for the time being! When I’m home which is mostly everyday I’m very good to stick to the diet.

Hope you all have a great day, ladies!

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty: yay for adding in coffee! Are you not a regular coffee drinker? Personally I live on the stuff I always have at least two, sometimes 3 cups a day, and in the past used to drink a 32oz iced coffee daily from Dunkin LOL. That was the only “pink sway” tactic that I had going for me when both of my boys were conceived, but clearly the rest of my diet/lifestyle “outswayed” the coffee! How do you take your coffee? I make my own cold brew at home with flavored (sugar free) coffee grounds and add a splash of whole milk and splenda. Also, I’m slightly jealous that you haven’t gotten AF back yet ... I EBF both boys and AF came back at 8 months the first time and 7 months the second. Would have been great if we were TTC but we absolutely were not, lol! It must be frustrating not to have your cycle back when wanting to TTC though

Babygirl: sounds like another delicious meal though!! The same thing happened to me last weekend; I had my cheat meal on Saturday then my mom surprised me with lobster on Sunday. I did the same, said oh well, enjoyed the heck out of it, and moved on without worrying. it’s the overall trend of diet we are focusing on and one or two days/meals can’t do much harm! I do better on the diet at home as well. Though I also had a bite (OR FIVE!! ) of DH’s chocolate sea salt caramel cookie from the bakery last night when he was eating it... whoops! That prob put me over on fat for the day but again I say, OH WELL! It was delicious and only a couple of bites, I’m not worried. Plus I killed it on my walk/jog and made my best time (for distance) ever. I actually kept going for a total of 70mins but was so proud to beat my previous best time.

Hope everyone has a great day too! Tonight is a Zumba toning night for me (no muscle building, we just add “toning sticks” to the dance moves). I also got some new frozen shrimp meals to try for lunch this week while working so I’m excited for that!

I’m going to try to remember to come back later tonight and post my meals

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I decided to go and try my first cycle, I’ve been so depressed I just want to be pregnant again. I prob won’t have a cycle till August anyway so I have sometime on the diet. Trying to take my mind off everything I have been going thru this time is very difficult.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it sounds like we all had a fun food weekend! Me included!! Back to diet today though! I’ve never been a coffee drinker so I’ve been making decaf iced coffee at home (I drink diet Dr Pepper so I don’t wanna go to crazy with caffeine while breastfeeding). I’m really hoping that the lack of a period means decreased fertility, my fear is the weaning to get the femara will give me a fertility boost that I don’t necessarily want.
    For food this week, were planning on a hot dog night, burger night and taco night (all vegetarian with whole wheat options when possible) and I’ll supplement other nights with wraps, or deli foods (delivered). Lunches are pretty set with some microwave meals and maybe a wrap too.
    I’m so sorry for everything your going through princess mom, I hope for a healthy and happy 9 months for you ASAP!

17. Likes babygirl1, hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast