Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the welcome here!!

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I struggled! But now I literally put my timer for 60 mins ans walk/light jog in my backyard with music and DH out there talking to me. Its the only way I can. Im a weights girl so switching to cardio is so hard for me lol. I have this thing with being out of breath hahaha

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it’s that while my husband is working from home during Shelter in Place he’s an executive on calls basically 7-7 and my daughter is a handful. I also have a SI injury and a herniated neck disk (I know I’m a mess) so high impact isn’t really on the table. We have a Peloton so I’m going to try out some of the low impact rides and their low impact cardio routines. I wish we’d just bought an elliptical 🙄

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of whether to take folic acid or folate not sure the difference?
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshrc View Post
    For me it’s that while my husband is working from home during Shelter in Place he’s an executive on calls basically 7-7 and my daughter is a handful. I also have a SI injury and a herniated neck disk (I know I’m a mess) so high impact isn’t really on the table. We have a Peloton so I’m going to try out some of the low impact rides and their low impact cardio routines. I wish we’d just bought an elliptical
    Could you possibly go walking after he is off work at 7pm while he stays with DD? These last couple of weeks I’ve been working until either 630 or 7pm. My DH is home from work before then so he takes care of dinner and getting the kids ready/to bed so that I can go out walking after I sign out. Some nights, by the time I finish getting ready, leave, and get to where I go walking, it’s almost 8pm! But sunset here right now is 830pm and it’s still relatively light after that, plus street lights etc (I go walking in a well lit, populated, main area, with 24hr stores etc in the route). Last weekend I also went walking around my own neighborhood from 9-1015pm, after the kids were in bed, because it was too damn hot to go during the day! Even from 9-10 it was like 75° still. Anyway, my point is, are you able to do something similar? Would DH be on board with you walking after he gets off work, so that you can get the full 60mins in? From what I understand it’s the 60min aspect that’s important ... I believe because the body stars burning stored fat after 45mins? I think that’s what I’ve read.

Also, I’m sorry about the back issues I have a bulging disc at L5-S1 and was an absolute mess for a year as well to the point of not being able to walk I ended up with a steroid injection finally and it was a miracle worker, thank the universe, it will be two years next month and all is well *knock on wood* My neurosurgeon actually told me that exercise is the best measure to prevent recurrence, funny enough! What exactly is your SI injury? Are you able to go walking? It’s pretty low impact but still good for swaying! Although I’m sure low impact on the Peloton will be good too! Jealous of the Peloton btw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone want to be my pink sway buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I’m not entirely sure of the difference either. What I remember reading is that if you have the MTHFR gene mutation you NEED folate, but beyond that I’m not sure if it matters.

This is what I have, I take 3 a day for a total of 1200mcg* folic acid. It was maybe $2 at Walmart:

Last edited by hotlikemexico; June 26th, 2020 at 10:55 PM.

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I don’t have any issues going to pick some up today.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

10. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    Folate is best if you can afford it and anyone with MTHFR or blood clotting disorders should ONLY take folate.

The majority of people can handle folic acid just fine (but can still take folate if they want)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I take 1000 mcg of folic acid daily, so one tab.

Okay ladies I’m about to drop a truth bomb... I’m sorry this isn’t a positive post.

I’m very over this diet/exercise routine (but definitely more so the diet). I find that I’m moody with my three kids who are only 4 years old, 3 years old and 10 months old and I’m just tired all around of being on this picky and depriving diet. I love chocolate, snacks, treats and I’m just over it. I will have been on it for 3 weeks in a couple days. But at the same time, I’m desperate to try for a girl. But man, this is hard! I feel like I may need to do a cheat meal once a week for sure just to get me through these next 9 weeks. I’m trying so hard to enjoy the summer and this time with my kids but it’s been hard. There was a lady that recently had a successful girl sway and said she had a cheat day/meal once a week otherwise she would have never survived on the diet. That’s how I’m feeling. Yet I want to try for a girl so badly.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s hard being a mom to 3 little ones on this diet! It’s exhausting. I’m normally not moody (definitely not perfect) but i know it’s because of the diet and even moody with my husband sometimes.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast