Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lailapink View Post
    Sorry what does DD mean? I'm new here hahah

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    A (mostly) complete list of the abbreviations we use can be found here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...n-Translation= (you may need to access links on this site on a separate browser than Tapatalk. Tapatalk has issues with links sometimes and it's on their end, so we can't fix it.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic: okay I will aim for that. I’m sure the diet will feel so much better and attainable with 1800-2000 cal and 50-60g of protein and fat. I think I am carb heavy with the diet too (whole grains and gluten free pasta only) as I eat mostly whole grains with just small portions of fruit and veggies and dairy (cheese). Too much while grains is not good? I’m going to add hard boiled eggs this week something else I can get fat from. I ate a lot of natural peanut butter last week and can get a lot of fat from that. I really enjoy peanut butter and the natural stuff is really low in sugar.

Last night I had my weekly cheat meal and had fries and gravy and a warmed stuffed cookie with ice cream again. It’s my go to cheat meal if I need one. I had a light lunch to prepare for it and the awesome thing is I stayed within the limits even with the cheat meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babygirl what about adding some more cheese? You said “small portions of cheese” so I’m thinking maybe you’re having less than a serving size? Two of my dinner staples that I have on rotation are pasta/sauce/cheese and refried beans & cheese in a soft tortilla. I have a bunch of different kind of shredded cheese at home, a serving size of each is always 1/4 cup and they have a decent amount of fat. Depending on my fat total for the day sometimes I do 1.5 servings of cheese if I need more, or half a serving if I need less. Same thing with the protein too, cheese is another good source

Just a suggestion of course!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    Atomic: okay I will aim for that. I’m sure the diet will feel so much better and attainable with 1800-2000 cal and 50-60g of protein and fat. I think I am carb heavy with the diet too (whole grains and gluten free pasta only) as I eat mostly whole grains with just small portions of fruit and veggies and dairy (cheese). Too much while grains is not good? I’m going to add hard boiled eggs this week something else I can get fat from. I ate a lot of natural peanut butter last week and can get a lot of fat from that. I really enjoy peanut butter and the natural stuff is really low in sugar.

Last night I had my weekly cheat meal and had fries and gravy and a warmed stuffed cookie with ice cream again. It’s my go to cheat meal if I need one. I had a light lunch to prepare for it and the awesome thing is I stayed within the limits even with the cheat meal

As long as you are eating enough protein and fat, you can't be too carb heavy (unless you had severe PCOS). When you eat more protein and fat you are cutting carbs by default since you're getting more cals from protein and fat and fewer carbs.

eggs and peanut butter can be good ways to get fat and protein.

Most of the time you DO keep in the limits with cheat meals! Taht's one of the biggest reasons not to fear them!! You end up having what you're craving and have stayed in the limits too!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies how is everyone doing? I just can’t bring myself to restart the diet, I’ve been eating normal which is already girl friendly, I think I want to keep taking my prenatals. I took them 3x week when I conceived my DD. I’m in a huge depression where I can’t even focus on my kids. I’m so upset I am trying to make myself happy but it isn’t working. I just want to be pregnant again. Only time I feel somewhat at peace is when my kids and I take a bike ride. I attach my daughter to her toddler seat and that’s when my mind is free. The nights are bad.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry, that much be so tough!i wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better.
    I’ve stuck to being vegetarian but I’m either way above or way Below limits. I’m debating whether or not to exercise since work when my cycles will return.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty- exercise does have good results I’ve been doing veggie as much as possible
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

11. Likes Pretty liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    A (mostly) complete list of the abbreviations we use can be found here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...n-Translation= (you may need to access links on this site on a separate browser than Tapatalk. Tapatalk has issues with links sometimes and it's on their end, so we can't fix it.)
    Thank you so much!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why can’t I find folic acid or folate near me so weird anyone recommend a cheap brand on amazon of folate?
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use Life Extension Optimized Folate (l-methylfolate), 1000 Mcg, Vegetarian Tablets, 100-Count

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast