Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A couple days ago I still ate everything within limits even though I cheated for one meal. Yesterday I went over a little on fat at 67g but that was it. Calories and protein were within range. Today I would have went over on most if not all things and didn’t bother counting anything. Ugh. Just trying not to beat myself up over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone had a good fourth, I’ve been depressed and feel so bad for my kids for being feeling this way.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry for what you’re going through princess mom. You can’t see the rainbow in the middle of the storm but it WILL BE THERE. I read in another one of your posts that you find comfort in prayer which is wonderful, a very smart friend of mine once said if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. And you WILL get through this.
    An exercise I do, depending on the subject matter, is this: for 5 minutes allow yourself to be sad. Avoiding thoughts and running from emotions is exhausting. Your pain is real and deserves to be acknowledged and respected but only for 5 minutes. You’re time is precious. Set a timer. For those 5 minutes allow yourself to cry, be angry, be sad. Feel all the things. When the time goes off, take some deep breaths. Wash your hands and face, watch the pain and tears and snot and bubbles go down the drain. Feel them go down the drain. Dry yourself off and take a few more deep breaths. Know that the pain is no longer trying to get you, that it’s no longer competing for that space in your head and heart and fill it with joy. Think of your kids, their smiles. The funny faces they make and those cute quirks that make you laugh. Let yourself be overcome with relief and joy. I find that if I allow myself to acknowledge pain or anger but take control, eventually it stops trying to control me, my thoughts and my time. 5 minutes become 3, then 1 and then I just have a thought that I can acknowledge and let go of. I hope this works for you but if I doesn’t that’s ok!! You WILL get through this, you just need to find a path that works best for you.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, maybe consider talking to someone that can help you navigate this face to face, whether it be a counselor or pastor or friend. I definitely feel better after talking things out and listening to my own words.

6. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great advice pretty! I have done similar in the past when going through hard times. I also found it helpful to talk to someone other than DH. Thinking of you princess mom

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can i join too? I started my sway PCOS) last week and for now its going great!
    I'm more relaxed than last sway (had a boy after swaying for a girl) because I don't count anything now. Last time I was way too much counting everything that I became obsessive about it. I feel good about what I am doing now and that makes me feel great. It gives my the feeling of changing my lifestyle rather that doing een girl diet. Hopefully this will help me to get my daughter. I am not going to get my hopes up too hard that it will work and i also set mind to it that Its going to be a boy again . I would not mind at all being a boy again but it does not alter the fact that I will also be sad that I will never have a daughter.
    Last edited by hopeforpinkbaby; July 7th, 2020 at 09:00 AM.

9. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hope! Welcome!!
    How is everyone doing? My diet hasn’t been great but I’ve been walking several miles every day! Still swaycessing though :/

11. Thanks hopeforpinkbaby thanked for this post
    Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    I’m so sorry for what you’re going through princess mom. You can’t see the rainbow in the middle of the storm but it WILL BE THERE. I read in another one of your posts that you find comfort in prayer which is wonderful, a very smart friend of mine once said if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. And you WILL get through this.
    An exercise I do, depending on the subject matter, is this: for 5 minutes allow yourself to be sad. Avoiding thoughts and running from emotions is exhausting. Your pain is real and deserves to be acknowledged and respected but only for 5 minutes. You’re time is precious. Set a timer. For those 5 minutes allow yourself to cry, be angry, be sad. Feel all the things. When the time goes off, take some deep breaths. Wash your hands and face, watch the pain and tears and snot and bubbles go down the drain. Feel them go down the drain. Dry yourself off and take a few more deep breaths. Know that the pain is no longer trying to get you, that it’s no longer competing for that space in your head and heart and fill it with joy. Think of your kids, their smiles. The funny faces they make and those cute quirks that make you laugh. Let yourself be overcome with relief and joy. I find that if I allow myself to acknowledge pain or anger but take control, eventually it stops trying to control me, my thoughts and my time. 5 minutes become 3, then 1 and then I just have a thought that I can acknowledge and let go of. I hope this works for you but if I doesn’t that’s ok!! You WILL get through this, you just need to find a path that works best for you.

Thank you for your kind words everyone
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

13. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My diet hasn’t been good either prob still in the limits I did have two cookies today lol, I’m type of girl who can eat cookies instead of a meal
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

15. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry Princess Mom you have been feeling that way. That’s so hard especially when you have to try and be strong for your kids. I wish I could take away your pain.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast