Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and with my previous sway I used tomatosauce regularly that I bought in the store but there’s a lot of sugar in it. Now I make my on fresh tomatosauce so there are now sugars in it. And it’s actually a lot better then when u buy it. I really try to avoid sugars
    Last edited by hopeforpinkbaby; July 9th, 2020 at 04:56 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic for the clarification!

Princess Mom thanks for your encouragement. I have 3 boys that are 5, 3 and almost 1. We will start TTC for our last baby the very end of August after I have been on this diet for 12 weeks.
    How many kids do you have?

Hope your sway sounds great! I also don’t have anything that’s fat free or low fat. I don’t eat much dairy, basically only cheese and some Alfredo pasta sauce for my gluten free pasta I normally have for dinner. The cheese has 11g of fat and pasta sauce has 3.5g of fat, so nothing “light.” If I have cream cheese with my bagel I get the regular one with the fat in it and not the low fat one.

Does anyone here take clomid when TTC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks hopeforpinkbaby thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hpt are now very faint yay I’m hoping to get AF soon, tmrw will be 3 weeks post, so glad my body is moving fast, glad I can move on ttc again. Not sure if I will ovulate before AF or just get AF. I booked a beach house to take my kids to for a little getaway, will be good for us to clear our minds.

I did regular LE with my DD I did have an early m/c few months before her and a chemical two weeks before I got pregnant with her I did veggie no exercise for 18 weeks wasn’t perfect on the diet at all, I think my body had a lot to due with her being a girl maybe, not sure but a lot of praying too she’s now 3 and praying to conceive fast so their not more farther apart in age. So far I have 12 year old DS 11 year old DD 6 year old DS and 3 year DD. My 11 year old just got her first AF! I’m all sad they grow so fast
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

5. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I turn 33 next month and I took my oldest for braces earlier this week and the lady told me I had to wait outside because I’m
    His sister I was like um no I am his Mom, it’s funny when I’m out with my kids they don’t think all of them are mine lol I’m like yes their all mine I had my first at 20
    Last edited by Princess Mom; July 9th, 2020 at 07:17 PM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

7. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sons doctor thought I was his sister too!! I absolutely love it! I had him when I was 18! You guys are doing so much better than me with the diet!! I need to be better but it’s hard not to swaycess while doing it!
    That’s great you are getting a get away princess mom! We contemplated doing that as well but there just aren’t any great places nearby. DH works from home, I’m a sahm, and DS hasn’t started school yet so we’re all home, allllllllll the time. Lord help me.
    Is anyone worried about the seasonal effect while TTC? My son was conceived during a “boy month” and dd was conceived during a “girl month” so I’m pretty nervous to TTC during a boy month again. I am still hoping to get femara if I can ever get a period (I have some saved from last time, but at this point it’s two years old) and I actually don’t mind being monitored so that I know which ovary I ovulate from (I know there isn’t a definite left/right girl/boy but it has worked out for me)

9. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty I was thinking if I don’t get my period after 12 weeks on this diet I will take something to induce it and then take clomid. You could always take provera to induce it.

You ladies are such young, hip moms! I had my first baby at 29 so I don’t get the whole “I look like my sons sister” lol. I just turned 34 a few weeks ago.

Is counting everything swaycessing? I don’t really know. I’m not all consumed with it but I am definitely mindful of it everyday and most days count everything at the end of the day to
    See where I’m at. And I do allow myself a cheat meal at least once a week.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t think the months matter girl or boy
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t even know the season thing was “a thing” ? What seasons equal what supposedly? I’m not worried about that for sure. DS1 was born in December and I got pregnant with him in early April; DS2 was born in August and I got pregnant with him in early November. Two totally opposite seasons and still two boys, lol.

I don’t consider keeping track of totals to be swaycessing really. I track with pen & paper rather than an app and that helps keep it “out of my mind” I guess because it’s not available at my fingertips 24/7 for me to constantly look at, like it would be if it were on an app in my phone. I’ve found that most days I actually have to ADD things in to meet the minimums. I’m afraid that if I stop tracking I’ll end up cutting back TOO much

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had an epic little binge/cheat treat. It was cookies (4 sugar cookies) and some chocolate and some goldfish cheese crackers. I was really craving something sweet but didn’t prepare for this treat/meal today so I definitely would have went over on calories, fat and protein. It was kind of impulse. I didn’t even bother counting after as I don’t even really want to know. it’s just one of those cheats I guess. I’m just confiding in you ladies because it feels a little better to do so.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    I just had an epic little binge/cheat treat. It was cookies (4 sugar cookies) and some chocolate and some goldfish cheese crackers. I was really craving something sweet but didn’t prepare for this treat/meal today so I definitely would have went over on calories, fat and protein. It was kind of impulse. I didn’t even bother counting after as I don’t even really want to know. it’s just one of those cheats I guess. I’m just confiding in you ladies because it feels a little better to do so.

It happens!! A couple week back I def ate 1/3 - 1/2 of DH’s big ass cookie we got from the bakery, LOL. I was trying to scrape out the chocolate chunks with my teeth at one point It was pretty funny, actually.

Just regroup and move on! If what we did for one day swayed, we’d only have to diet for one day (I wish! LOL).

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

16. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast