Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much hotlikemexico!! You made me feel so much better. That is hilarious about you scraping chocolate chunks with your teeth out of your DH’s cookie I love it! Haha. Oh my goodness I so wish we only had to sway for one day. I honestly can’t wait for this sway to be done and me be pregnant again but at the same time I’m not wanting to wish the summer away with my kids at all! It’s just a challenge doing the sway that’s the only reason. I honestly don’t know what I would do without our support group here and Atomics guidance! I’m so blessed by it.

Thank you so much again for your encouraging words. I am moving on from it! I feel like I need a pep talk about it every week. it’s all good. Thanks girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the meantime I’m praying about it all and for my sway because after I do all the work ultimately it’s in God’s hands. I’m in need of His grace! He is the One who is in control. I will be praying for all you ladies as well that you are able to have the desires of your hearts. It is such a blessing to be on this journey with you all, even in the hard times. And what a blessing it is to have Atomics amazing guidance - wow! You are all a God send for me!

4. Thanks hopeforpinkbaby thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico, mommymachine liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly what you mean! I can’t wait for August so we can start trying already, but at the same time I don’t want to wish the summer away either!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am thinking the same haha! I’m in Illinois and dreading winter I love Summer! If I conceive in August a May baby would be lovely! I have all cold months two November One January and one March, how I would love a warm month baby to make an awesome outdoor party lol
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

8. Likes babygirl1, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I am thinking the same haha! I’m in Illinois and dreading winter I love Summer! If I conceive in August a May baby would be lovely! I have all cold months two November One January and one March, how I would love a warm month baby to make an awesome outdoor party lol
    Agreed! I would so love a May baby! You have time while the kids are still in school (assuming they go back to school this year ) to hang out and bond with baby for a month or so before they’re back home for the summer.

I have one winter baby (Dec 19 so actually a Christmas baby LOL) and one summer baby (August 4th - can’t believe he’ll be 4yo in less than a month! ). With DS2 it suuuuucked being pregnant through the summer, LOL. His due date was actually August 12th but I’m glad I didn’t have to go that much longer being hugely pregnant in the heat!

At this point I think a late spring due date would be awesome lol A nice middle ground between my winter and summer babies haha

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

10. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!! I’m actually considering holding off on TTC, but I wanted to ask everyone. Since I’ve started working out I’ve noticed some vaginal itching, I’m not sure if it’s chafing or a yeast infection as I’ve never had one... anyone have any experience? TIA!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty- I’m not sure I didn’t ever experience that over the years
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hpt are getting more faint, I now have creamy cm. Hoping AF comes by next week
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

14. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Hi ladies!! I’m actually considering holding off on TTC, but I wanted to ask everyone. Since I’ve started working out I’ve noticed some vaginal itching, I’m not sure if it’s chafing or a yeast infection as I’ve never had one... anyone have any experience? TIA!
    why considering holding off? Just curious!

Unfortunately I have had many a YI, so I’ve got much experience there (so jealous you’ve never had one LOL). The itching can be mild at first but left untreated becomes unbearable, like “wanting to take a rake to my vagina” unbearable. The thing wirh YIs though, is you will def have the discharge. I’ve seen it described as “cottage cheese - like” discharge online. Idk that I would go that far, but it is definitely clumpy white discharge beyond what your normal discharge is like. It there’s no accompanying discharge I would say maybe chafing rather than a YI?

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Great info!! Everything I read mentions discharge too, and since I actually feel quite dry I am thinking maybe chafing but the itch is so bad a rake sounds amazing!! My doctor called in an anti fungal that is just two pills, so I think I’ll take it just in case (I’d hate to assume it’s just chafing and then have a yeast infection get outta hand) but it’s probably gonna come back to bite me lol.

Here is why I am thinking about waiting(link below)I still don’t have a period, but I just keep thinking if I wait a few extra weeks, maybe I’ll be more confident and have more time to diet and exercise (I’ve actually been doing great exercising every day)

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ostpartum.html

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast