Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya girls, I would like to join this thread.
    My name is Emily, 29 years old (almost 30) and we are gonna be trying for our second (hopefully pink) bundle of joy in September.
    I live in the Netherlands but was born and raised in the UK and moved here at the age of 15 with my parents.

Are you ladies taking folic acid? I bought them this week but saw that it wad folic acid with vitamin D... is that ok? Or does it sway boy that any of you know?

I hope we can all get started soon with TTC and get those two gorgeous stripes soon�� Nice though to do it together. Nice to meet you all
    Last edited by ProudMom90; July 16th, 2020 at 05:24 AM.

2. Likes babygirl1, lailapink, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    try to find folic acid or folate without added Vit. D.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Emily! Welcome!

Do you have a little boy? That is exciting about TTC in September for a little girl. My husband and I are also going to start ttc the end of August beginning of September. We have 3 little boys and are swaying for a girl for our fourth and last baby. Are you doing the PCOS le diet? That’s the one I’m doing and almost finishing week 6 of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Hiya girls, I would like to join this thread.
    My name is Emily, 29 years old (almost 30) and we are gonna be trying for our second (hopefully pink) bundle of joy in September.
    I live in the Netherlands but was born and raised in the UK and moved here at the age of 15 with my parents.

Are you ladies taking folic acid? I bought them this week but saw that it wad folic acid with vitamin D... is that ok? Or does it sway boy that any of you know?

I hope we can all get started soon with TTC and get those two gorgeous stripes soon�� Nice though to do it together. Nice to meet you all
    Hey Emily!

My name is Laila and I'm 26! I also live in the Netherlands and will be TTC around December/January because we just got a new house and want to finish renovating and fixing it up. If you go to the holland and barret they have folic acid/ folate without Vitamin D also Kruidvat!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be TTC end of the year but I will stop using my birth control pills just to give my cycle some time to adjust!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having a follow up tmrw. Been having creamy cm now watery , hpt is faint but still there not sure if I will ovulate or get AF only time will tell. Our little lake house getaway was helpful, feeling better and so ready to try again

Proud mom welcome and good luck
    This site is very helpful and so welcoming! You’ll love it! I didn’t enjoy other swaying groups before I had my second DD they were iffy since Already had a daughter, this site is the best and most helpful. Reading the forum will provide a ton of info! Pink Dust
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

9. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my follow up doc said test is now negative, everything looks good on my scan lining is normal, AF should be coming soon as she said. Not sure if I would ovulate before AF, but pretty sure waiting for AF cycle to return then try would be more healthy
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

11. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s wonderful princess mom!! I hope everything works out for you!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, I had my appointment with my fertility dokter yesterday. And I probably won’t get clomid so i felt dissapointed. I hoped to get it for my pink sway. She saw a cyste on the scar of my caesarean and wonder what it could be. I was diagnosed with endometriosis a few years ago but they removed it during a laparoscopy. They said that it couldn’t come back. But I thought it couldn’t be cured? Would the cyste mean that the endometriosis is back? Well I just have to wait until I had my bloodwork and hysteroscopy done.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforpinkbaby View Post
    Hi all, I had my appointment with my fertility dokter yesterday. And I probably won’t get clomid so i felt dissapointed. I hoped to get it for my pink sway. She saw a cyste on the scar of my caesarean and wonder what it could be. I was diagnosed with endometriosis a few years ago but they removed it during a laparoscopy. They said that it couldn’t come back. But I thought it couldn’t be cured? Would the cyste mean that the endometriosis is back? Well I just have to wait until I had my bloodwork and hysteroscopy done.
    I’m so sorry did u ask doctor? I haven’t heard of that before. I’m sure if it was something serious she would say but only way is hysteroscopy. That shouldn’t interfere with ovulation?

My Mom told my sisters and me today she went to doctor and been experiencing issues and has to rule out cancer cervical, pelvic, colon cancer she most likely has something up with her colon. Now I’m all paranoid and feel horrible for feeling sorry for myself now my heart and mind is just on my Mom. Most likely she has a fistula, first time I’ve ever heard of this. 2020 just sucks
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast