Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, sorry Atomic.
    I dont want to make it harder for you, given how much time and effort you put into answering everything. I was hoping someone else in this thread could help me out a little so you wouldnt have to (guess it worked out otherwise, sorry!) the link is useful! Thank you, now I understand a lot more LOL.
    My husband actually said today that he would like to help me TTC girl but only with the frequency of BD.
    I will post my specific question in a new thread, only for that question
    Im still figuring out how this website works and at the same time I was also just curious as to what the other ladies are planning on doing, just because there are different ways on frequency.

Again sorry,

Emily

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no need to apologize, you would never know what my preference is if I didn't let you know!!! No one needs to apologize, no one did anything wrong, I just want to be sure you guys all get your questions answered to the best of my ability and the support threads are great, but just harder for me to read and reply to.

It is actually much, much easier for me to just answer questions in the first place rather than hunt down inaccurate info after the fact. It's absolutely fine for you guys to come together and compare notes, of course - but when there's a question I do want to reply to it since I answer all questions asked of me!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes lailapink liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

I've been reading this post, and i think it's the motivation I need!

I have 3 boys (littlest DS only 3 months and half) and I'm longing for a baby girl. I had quite bad gender disappointment with my last, i think that it had more to do with the fact that it was a surprise baby and everything was out of my control (new job position, the baby...) - everything very blue friendly, right?!
    I'm so in love with my little boy, he's so smiley and easy that he makes it very difficult not wanting to have another baby.

I'd love a gap starting at about 18 months - although i think a 2 year gap has worked really well for us - so that means we should start TTC at around xmas time. I still have plenty time to start the sway but i'm trying to adjust my habits a little bit.

For now, I'm not snacking between meals most of days. I'm doing really well in the mornings, but i still find it harder in afternoons some days. As I'm exclusively breastfeeding, i'm not being very strict, because there's been a few days that i've felt like if i had a black hole in my stomach. I'm 5kg over my pre-pregnancy weight (i'll miss the ones that went to my breasts), so i have enough there to loose. I tend to slim down really fast breastfeeding, but with all the covid s**t we're not moving so much and i'm missing the long walks.

I'm also trying to avoid meat or fish as much as I can. I want to become a vegetarian, but i'm worried about my children's nutrition and I have to find recipes to cover their protein and iron needs. We have chicken like once or twice a week, and maybe some hake or salmon once a week too. We rarely have red meat and i'm finding texturised soya to be a very good alternative to mince.

My big deal are cereals. I'm a big cereal and porridge fan, so around september or october i'll try to stop eating them or limit to the ones that are not fortified for a cheat.

Exercise wise, i'm starting to go back to walking-running and cycling on a roller (my DH uses it to train for his mountain bike), but i find it really hard to get more than 2-3 days a week for now. We're still adjusting to this new routine and with the heat it's not easy either. Also DH has being doing extra-hours at work so our "me" time as been nearly non-existent.

Looking forward to see how you all do, you all look really motivated!
    Sorry about the lenght of the post!
    Pink dust to all of you xxx
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

5. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No need to start diet so much out because then you will get irritated about it lol. Exercising has got amazing results I would totally stick to it and starting practicing the diet. With my successful sway, I cooked whatever I usually would make and just ate the sides. I wish you the best, once you get on the LE it gets easy to stick to it’s really not that difficult. Only thing that is hard for me is I rather eat candy or a donut than an actual meal haha. I don’t care to eat fruits and veggies either. I think that age gap is perfect. My first two are only 16 months apart, so everything they do is together. Reason why I waited I was younger when I had them two. I’m praying for one more
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so confused! Friday I’ll be 5 weeks post I’ve been having brown pink cm for past 6 days which gets less each day. I had watery cm last week around July 14-16.
    I tested negative at doc office last week but w dollar tree it was faint, seem to be decreasing since I took a few this week. I took frer two days ago it took a few minutes to show up and was faint like how my test looked with previous pregnancies around 10dpo. Today still no af my temps are elevated but my sleeping is horrible so not relying on it. Took frer I’ve been up from 8 took one around 11:30. This showed up I’m confused and not sure what to think can’t even remember when I had sex, only time I remember was July 14 because we were at a lake house. Before than no clue, I’m so confused and worried. Going to get more frer later and re test tomorrow or following day with fmu

https://ibb.co/tZ55j3M

DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

8. Likes sarahbys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update start bleeding heavy and some clots cramps guess it af no clue how frer was so dark today
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome to all the newbies to the thread! I’ve been slightly MIA, so sorry! It’s SO hot here still that I’ve been going for my nightly jog at like 9-930pm so between work, kids/dinner, and then jogging late, I’m so exhausted after I shower I haven’t been able to keep up here! hopefully Friday night I can come back and write a proper reply to everyone else and update on me as well!

Princess mom- no way, you’re going to school for coding?! How cool! In two weeks from yesterday I will have been a coder for six years already I love it! Don’t get me wrong, it has its own share of stresses and annoyances like any other job, but overall I enjoy what I do. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask! ALSO I thought of you earlier this week, I coded another fistula repair! Easy and no problems. Thinking of you and your mom and hopefully her situation is just as simple

Also, no idea about those FRERs? That’s weird! Maybe it was just more concentrated urine? Either way yay for AF! CD1 for me should be early next week, we will almost be on the same cycle, so cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! We will be pink sway TTC from August onwards so fingers crossed, following the LE diet, supplements and other advice too.
    Great to be in this group!
    Best of luck to all, Vx
    Sept 2019

Swaying for a

Hoping to get pregnant by Christmas!

12. Likes hotlikemexico, jemmalb liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can understand you’re exhausted Hotlikemexico!!
    Take your time and look after yourself

Welcome to all the newbies after me!
    Lots of pink dust to everyone.

14. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to all the newbies as well! So happy you are all here!

I was just wondering in this group who is all doing the PCOS le diet? I’m trying to limit my sugar intake even more. I was having 1-2 cheats a week. But this diet is supposed to be no sugar. I am starting week 8 of the diet this week. I will be happy when it’s done and we can start TTC lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast