Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

Babygirl1 i want to try the PCOS as I want to stay away from sugar and i think it’s a “healthier” diet, but i will cheat once a week for sure lol.

I’m being terrible lately. I know I’m not seriously dieting as I’m not officially swaying yet, but I’m getting annoyed with myself as I’m not getting my pre-baby body back, it’s like if my will power as flown away after having DS3. I think i was better at 2 months postpartum than now at nearly 4. Last week at least i managed to run 3 days and had a little swim in the pool. DH not working some much from this week onwards so that will help. But i really need to cutdown my food intake at night, when the boys go to sleep is when i get into the kitchen and start picking from here and there... as it’s Monday lets see if I can get a fresh start and manage to move a bit more.

Just wondering. Do you have a room for each of your children? It’s a fact that we’ve been discussing. DH says we can’t have another child in this house, that we should move to a bigger place. We can’t afford that option as our flat is very well situated and we pay a very affordable mortgage, that would double up if we move. So I’ve been playing on my IPad and our floor plan to redistribute our bedroom to get and extra one. Right now we have 3 bedrooms, so if we add a #4 to our family there could be 2 in each room. But my thoughts are a bit confronted, because as teenagers maybe they will need that individual space, so adding an extra room, even if it’s little, could help to get them 2 individuals and the one left to share. Our room would be tight, but we just use it to sleep so...

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had been doing PCOS but haven’t been doing as well since I started working out. Also, because I think I’m pushing my timeline back a bit I have been less motivated to eat well, but I’ve been exercising daily!

I’m sure sharing bedrooms is easier with same gender children, we’re very fortunate that my kids have their own rooms but I think if teenagers can have their owns rooms it’s helpful. In part, with school work and studying, a nice quiet space benefits everyone in the house (including parents)

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lulilla - I just wanted to chime in here to tell you to not worry if you're struggling only 4 months postpartum. It's a little harder after every pregnancy to get back in shape, just give it time.

I also wanted to mention that there is plenty of time between now and when you have teens. Let's say you start off with them sharing a room, and then in time you decide it would be better to have more space, and you can make the change then. We boy moms are such planners that we want to have our lives arranged for the next several decades LOL but it's ok to leave things up in the air and solve them later on.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Lulila, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Lulilla - I just wanted to chime in here to tell you to not worry if you're struggling only 4 months postpartum. It's a little harder after every pregnancy to get back in shape, just give it time.

I also wanted to mention that there is plenty of time between now and when you have teens. Let's say you start off with them sharing a room, and then in time you decide it would be better to have more space, and you can make the change then. We boy moms are such planners that we want to have our lives arranged for the next several decades LOL but it's ok to leave things up in the air and solve them later on.
    Oh dear SO true!!! I have to watch Frozen a tone of times so i get into the "let it goooooo, let it gooooo" mode.

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! Wanted to update that I had my hysteroscopy today and everything was normal. When I had an ultrasound they saw a cyste on the scar of my caesarean but when they did my hysteroscopy the scar looked normal. So probably the cyste is on the outside of my uterus. I called the office today to ask to speak the dokter about it but I have to wait until oktober when I have my appointment to ask her. I have to wait longer then I hoped For before I can start trying for my third child.

10. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    His iv just joined
    My name is Sarah I'm 27
    Iv 3 boys
    Called Michael, Killian and Lauchlan almost 6 3and a half and almost 15 months .
    And I'm desperate for a little girl this will be my last baby . I breastfeed so no period yet usually not til baby is 18 moths so I'm reading up as much as possible . Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome everyone!
    Ladies, I am REALLY STRUGGLING with the chafing/yeast issue down there since I started working out! I barely sweat, if at all, shower immediately afterwards. Bought chafing gel and special soap. Special clothes everything (incrementally...) and I just can’t get rid of it. I’ve had a prescription too and I just can’t shake whatever this is!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, I’d love to join!

Pretty I have a boy and girl, too, and I swayed for my daughter. Or well... I swayed to start then got impatient and chucked it all ha!

We’re TTCing our last baby and i so badly want another girl. DS is my oldest, nearly 5, DD nearly 2.

I’m attempting LE but it’s quite hard for me. We are mostly vegetarian though so I’m hoping that helps. Doing 1 attempt at +OPK and drinking a glass of wine more regularly than normal. We don’t get pregnant super fast so I’m trying to balance overall fertility and swaying. When I work out too much my cycle goes so crazy! We are also in the south so it’s quite hot and DH loves to cycle... so we already have that going on

Can’t wait to catch up on this thread but so excited to have some buddies going through this with me. I need all the diet encouragement I can get! I’m a recipe blogger for work and just finished my Christmas and holiday content, on to healthy January. Maybe that will help ��

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to all the new ladies! How exciting to have you all going through the same thing! When I started my sway back in May I felt like I was alone here swaying for a girl LOL. So happy for some buddies!

Pretty I’m sorry about the chafing! What type of exercise are you doing? I do mostly walking/jogging. I have had to adopt DH’s big basketball shorts which are wide legged and go down to my knees, and no lie I freeball it (no underwear) when I go jogging LOL. It’s so hot here and all the sweat combined with underwear was just a disaster down there!!! at least the wide leg shorts and no undies lets it air out until I can get up to the shower. I also use Summer’s Eve wash afterwards (I got the special active one). I’m super prone to infections though and the wash is def not necessary for everyone but I’ve been using it for years and it helps me. Not sure if any of that would help for you too but just wanted to mention!

Melewen what are you struggling with on the LE diet? When I first looked up swaying I thought the LE diet would be crazy hard for me also but here I am three months later and doing well! I am
    Mostly vegetation as well, always have been, I only eat chicken and shellfish due to taste preferences. No beef/pork/red meat/fish ever because I don’t like them. Once I got the hang of the diet it was actually pretty easy! What specifically are you struggling with? Maybe we can help out wirh some suggestions! Are you doing standard LE or PCOS version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I’m doing a split shift at work today so I FINALLY have a couple minutes to sit down and type, so figured I could update on me

I am almost done with week THIRTEEN of my sway! I can’t believe how fast it’s gone! Saturday August 1st will be the start of week 14 for me. I’m doing the standard LE diet (not PCOS), 12-16hr fast daily, no snacking, 60min cardio exercise 6-7 times per week, and fiber, coffee, and alcohol. As of last Saturday July 25th, the first day of week 13, I had lost 11.5lbs.

Today is CD3 for me and we are F I N A L L Y going to start actively TTC this cycle!! I’m so excited/scared/happy/nervous all in one. I can’t believe it’s finally here!

To complicate matters though... we are leaving on Saturday August 1st (CD5) to go down the Cape (Cape Cod, the “arm” of Massachusetts for those in the US) for a whole WEEEK. And WITH my parents. Covid ruined everyone’s summer vacations so my mom said SCREW IT and rented a house for a week, 1.8 miles from the beach, and we are all staying there!! The four of us, plus my
    Parents, plus my sister for half the week.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m SUPER excited for vacation! Plus it’s DS2’s 4th birthday on August 4th so we will be celebrating that. BUUUUT I’m going to start OPK’s on CD8 just in case because I O’d on CD12 last cycle and almost missed my positive! But if we are going to be at the beach ... I have no idea how I’m going to do OPK’s, haha. I’m going to have to take them at dinner time instead on days when we’re at the beach I’m hoping they will be negative anyway and that I won’t actually ovulate until CD13 or later, because we will be back from vacation by then. We are going to do one attempt at first positive OPK so also the thought of possibly having to do that one attempt in a beach vacation house shared with my parents (separate rooms but still) is not something I’m hoping for...

Is anyone else getting ready to TTC soon as well? Or are you all still mid sway? Princess mom I think you are TTC now also right? Hopefully for some TWW buddies too in about two weeks!

Also I keep forgetting to ask - does anyone else temp/chart and want to share? I love chart stalking, lol! My link is in my signature, not sure if anyone else’s is too but I’m mostly on Tapatalk and can’t see signatures (never have time to sit down at the laptop! ). Here’s my chart link also if anyone wants to look!

(Hopefully it works)

My Ovulation Chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

18. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast