Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats hotlikemexico! That’s so exciting!! I wish I could be TWW buddies, still no period. Getting really down about it. I’ve been weaning as much as possible but it seems like I’ll have to stop breastfeeding to get a cycle. I’m using the exact same body wash, but I will try wearing a skirt or something to get my miles in since I’m just using a treadmill.

Diet hasn’t been great still.... just so unmotivated without a period.

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds so exciting and your sway looks really good!!

I can understand ALL of your feelings: so happy to finally be ready to TTC, wondering when you get pg, if the swaying worked and so on. I hope you will conceive a beautiful DD soon! What does TWW mean by the way (LOL)

I also have a BBT chart if you would like to chart stalk
    FE8B55BF-7519-44E5-845D-06B470C1F73A.jpeg

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesss! I need suggestions. I just am not used to limiting protein or fat. Mainly fat that gets me. I am mostly vegetarian anyway but limiting fat is just sooo hard for me! I'm a healthy recipes blogger and I preach all the time to not worry about fat, ha!! And then I make a lot of keto recipes too...... otherwise, being veg and not eating loads of protein is not so hard for me. I've lost about 20 pounds since before I stopped weaning, about a year after having my daughter, and a lot of that was recent. So I'm hoping that helps!

I'm fully TTCing!! It never happens super fast for us so I figure I'll have plenty of time to get my sway in ha! Month 2 of the diet for me

6. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    So I’m doing a split shift at work today so I FINALLY have a couple minutes to sit down and type, so figured I could update on me

I am almost done with week THIRTEEN of my sway! I can’t believe how fast it’s gone! Saturday August 1st will be the start of week 14 for me. I’m doing the standard LE diet (not PCOS), 12-16hr fast daily, no snacking, 60min cardio exercise 6-7 times per week, and fiber, coffee, and alcohol. As of last Saturday July 25th, the first day of week 13, I had lost 11.5lbs.

Today is CD3 for me and we are F I N A L L Y going to start actively TTC this cycle!! I’m so excited/scared/happy/nervous all in one. I can’t believe it’s finally here!

To complicate matters though... we are leaving on Saturday August 1st (CD5) to go down the Cape (Cape Cod, the “arm” of Massachusetts for those in the US) for a whole WEEEK. And WITH my parents. Covid ruined everyone’s summer vacations so my mom said SCREW IT and rented a house for a week, 1.8 miles from the beach, and we are all staying there!! The four of us, plus my
    Parents, plus my sister for half the week.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m SUPER excited for vacation! Plus it’s DS2’s 4th birthday on August 4th so we will be celebrating that. BUUUUT I’m going to start OPK’s on CD8 just in case because I O’d on CD12 last cycle and almost missed my positive! But if we are going to be at the beach ... I have no idea how I’m going to do OPK’s, haha. I’m going to have to take them at dinner time instead on days when we’re at the beach I’m hoping they will be negative anyway and that I won’t actually ovulate until CD13 or later, because we will be back from vacation by then. We are going to do one attempt at first positive OPK so also the thought of possibly having to do that one attempt in a beach vacation house shared with my parents (separate rooms but still) is not something I’m hoping for...

Is anyone else getting ready to TTC soon as well? Or are you all still mid sway? Princess mom I think you are TTC now also right? Hopefully for some TWW buddies too in about two weeks!

Also I keep forgetting to ask - does anyone else temp/chart and want to share? I love chart stalking, lol! My link is in my signature, not sure if anyone else’s is too but I’m mostly on Tapatalk and can’t see signatures (never have time to sit down at the laptop! ). Here’s my chart link also if anyone wants to look!

(Hopefully it works)

My Ovulation Chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is so exciting hot like Mexico!!
    I hope your Ov works out perfectly for you and that you are home again. And even more so, I hope this is the cycle of your BFP and all the pink baby dust to you! Here’s hoping for you!! Your sway looks great!

I am getting ready to TTC in about 4 more weeks. The very end of August! Monday will be the start of week 9 for me on the PCOS le diet.

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! How is everyone doing?!

Today is the start of week 15 for my sway! We also just got back from our week-long beach vacation. It was AWESOME! Just what we needed. We stayed in our state (Mass) and just went about 1.5hrs away and stayed in a house half a mile from the beach for a week. Everyone had a blast! DS2 turned 4 this past Tuesday also, can’t believe it!

We brought our own food so I mostly kept up with LE diet. There were three days where we went out to eat, but I more than likely was still within LE limits, and if not, oh well, I was on vacation, lol!

As for exercise, I did two days of Zumba and one day had a nice power walk with my mom on the bike path out there. Now that we’re home, I’m going to pick back up with the daily exercise. I can’t believe I’m saying this either but — I actually MISS jogging!

I’m slightly freaking out a little bit though, because... about two hours after we got home, I GOT A POSITIVE OPK!! Ahhhh! I’m actually scared, LOL. My urine was also pretty dark and concentrated, so my first thought was maybe a false positive, BUT I also had dark urine earlier this week and still pulled a negative (I’ve been testing since CD8 and today is CD12). I also have had 3 days of EWCM already including just with wiping this morning when I woke up. I’ll take another one later tonight before bed to double check, but I’m sure it’ll be positive again.

Here it is... ahhh! I’m so scared and I don’t even know why! I just can’t believe this moment is already here

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

10. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s so exciting!! Have fun bd’ing!!! Good for you for keeping up the sway on vacation!

12. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good!! Go for it! I'm sure that "relax" you get when you're on vacation always helps. Exercise is addictive! I still need to get to that stage.

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

14. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Hi ladies! How is everyone doing?!

Today is the start of week 15 for my sway! We also just got back from our week-long beach vacation. It was AWESOME! Just what we needed. We stayed in our state (Mass) and just went about 1.5hrs away and stayed in a house half a mile from the beach for a week. Everyone had a blast! DS2 turned 4 this past Tuesday also, can’t believe it!

We brought our own food so I mostly kept up with LE diet. There were three days where we went out to eat, but I more than likely was still within LE limits, and if not, oh well, I was on vacation, lol!

As for exercise, I did two days of Zumba and one day had a nice power walk with my mom on the bike path out there. Now that we’re home, I’m going to pick back up with the daily exercise. I can’t believe I’m saying this either but — I actually MISS jogging!

I’m slightly freaking out a little bit though, because... about two hours after we got home, I GOT A POSITIVE OPK!! Ahhhh! I’m actually scared, LOL. My urine was also pretty dark and concentrated, so my first thought was maybe a false positive, BUT I also had dark urine earlier this week and still pulled a negative (I’ve been testing since CD8 and today is CD12). I also have had 3 days of EWCM already including just with wiping this morning when I woke up. I’ll take another one later tonight before bed to double check, but I’m sure it’ll be positive again.

Here it is... ahhh! I’m so scared and I don’t even know why! I just can’t believe this moment is already here

Wow! It’s finally here for you! I’m sure it feels like a big moment for sure! All the very best to you and I wish for a BFP and pink baby dust for you!!

16. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies!

I must say, I’m so glad I got my first +OPK on the day we got HOME... my parents went on vacation with us, and in the rental house, our bedroom was directly above theirs, complete with a squeaky bed and floors! Very happy to be able to BD at home instead!

Pretty the main reason I was able to keep up with my sway was bringing our own food! Saved a ton of money anyway and we had no choice since we rented a house lol. I had cheese & butter sandwiches with pop tarts, fruit, yogurt, and Smirnoff spiked seltzers on the beach... lol! It was actually really good!

Lulila I 100% agree! The relax from vacation definitely helped. And yes I think I’m addicted to exercise now! I picked back up with my nightly jog again last night and it felt so good! It def took me a couple weeks to get to that point though LOL

Babygirl thank you!! I would so love for it to happen on the first try, but don’t want to get my hopes up too much. It’s been almost 5 years since we last TTC, I forgot how crazy this feeling is lol!

We BD through O for both boys, so this one attempt at +OPK is totally new for me! Either way, it’s been done, LOL. Fingers crossed for a temp spike in the next day or two!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

18. Likes hakrueg, babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so excited for you! I know exactly what you mean by feeling nervous and then excited and scared LOL. It’s such a shame we can’t just pull out a ticket the day after BD that says: oh yeah: pregnant or Better luck next time and then even better: in pink or blue font 😅

I hope it worked and all the hard work pays off. I get that you dont want to get your hopes up, but who knows. Pink dust heading your way!

20. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast