Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone want to be my pink sway buddy?

Hi!

I have been doing the pink sway for a week and a half now and am going to start TTC the end of August after I have been on the LE diet for 12 weeks. Anyone want to be my sway buddy!? We could encourage each other.

Let me know!

Babygirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m swaying pink too, and hoping to TTC at the end of July or early August. However I may have had an oopsie this past weekend (I am breastfeeding and haven’t had a period yet, but had a positive OPK and DTD). I am doing better with the diet here lately but am mostly relying on being vegetarian again! Are you exercising? DH bought me a treadmill for my sway and I still haven’t used it ��

3. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your reply! That’s awesome he bought you a treadmill for your sway! I am exercising. I try to walk every night for 60 minutes but so far I have been going 5 times a week walking for 60 minutes each time. How long have you been on the diet for and what are you eating and at what times? I am breastfeeding as well my almost 10 month old son! I had my first period pp May 5th 2020 but haven’t had one since. I started the LE diet on June 8th.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s so great that you’ve been able to get that much walking in!! I want to so bad, time just always gets away from me! I’ve been vegetarian for a couple of years now (since before my first sway baby) but have really been focusing on making it LE the past couple weeks. I generally have lunch between 1-2 and dinner around 7pm. Ive almost gone vegan with the exception of cheese a few times a week, but mostly microwave meals and things from the Whole Foods deli (they have great delivery lol) I drink vodka and Sprite Zero at around 10pm (these are things I also did while swaying for DD). DD is 16 months and I haven’t had a period yet, so I assume I’ll have to wean to get one (I plan on waiting since I haven’t been LE long enough yet anyway). Will this be your second baby?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow you have had one successful sway already with your baby girl! That’s amazing! So you drank every night swaying for you first too. Is there anything else you did like drink coffee, Diet Coke or crystal light? Yes it’s been hard to walk for that long most nights. It’s hard to find the time when you already have a little one! This will be my fourth baby. I have three boys they are adorable and I would love to have a baby girl for my last one. My boys are 4, 3 and almost 10 months. I’ve been eating only whole grain bread and whole grain crackers, whole grain bagels with plain cream cheese, gluten free white pasta, veggies, fruit and cheese. Do you have any tips since you have already had a successful sway? I still have 10.5 weeks to go! It’s somewhat hard but it’s only temporary! With my boys I grazed a lot with sugary snacks, chocolate, protein, fats and carbs. I ate everything and anything and now I see I had a very boy friendly diet with all three.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And do you have just the two meals everyday? I eat at 11am, 4pm and 9pm. I haven’t been having any alcohol. That’s the only thing I have been leaving out of my sway. I drink coffee with equal, Diet Coke and lemon lime crystal light.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww, they must be fun!! Yes, I only have the two meals and drink diet Dr Pepper (same as with DD). I am trying to incorporate coffee but have struggled (I did last time too). With DD I had femara and so I’m worried about not having it again (although if I do wean in time I’ll probably try to get it again, my doctor had no problem giving it to me last time). That’s great you’re getting whole grains in, Ive struggled a bit there but recently starting making wraps with whole grain tortillas and they’re pretty good! I feel like I did pretty well last time but this time is harder since I have a little one (and quarantine). I’ve lost a good portion of my baby weight and hoping that will work in my favor as I was pretty skinny before dd (about 100lbs, currently at 105.8, gained about 72 pounds with her)

10. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH is taking olive leaf extract (did last time too) and I’m starting to incorporate myoinositol (also did last time). With DD I used cranberry and spearmint leaf capsules.
    Oh and I’m taking fiber again
    Lol sorry for the fragments, just wanted to mention while I remember

12. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep telling DH “chubby hubbies have girls” so he does his part by eating Ben and Jerry’s every night

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Can I join too? I have two boys ages 7.5 and almost 4, currently swaying for a girl for #3!

I am halfway through week 7 of my sway, started May 2nd. We will start actively TTC with my first cycle in August, after I have hit 12 weeks of diet.

I am doing the standard LE Diet (not PCOS version), exercise, coffee, alcohol, and fiber, and will do one attempt at positive OPK (I also temp/chart too, but I have since 2011, so that is second nature to me).

I do Zumba (virtual Zumba currently due to COVID!) twice a week and then go “power walking” for 60+ min every other day of the week that I possibly can! I have gotten 6-7 days of exercise almost every week, with probably 2 weeks of only 5 days.

I do either a hard seltzer or 1 - 1.5 glasses of wine every night with dinner. I do minimum 2, sometimes 3 cups of coffee a day, in the morning while I am working. I take one fiber pill about 30 mins before each meal (I was doing more fiber but got ridiculously constipated and had to cut back! Agh).

As for the LE Diet, I started out at the higher limits, aiming for 1800cals & 50-60g fat daily, as I was afraid to lose too much and stop ovulating. I am only down about 7lbs so far at 7.5 weeks in. I have started to slowly cut back and have been between 1600-1700cals and 40-50g fat this past week (protein is not a problem, I always meet).

ALSO I do three meals a day, with a 12-14hr fast between my last meal of the day before and first meal of the day. It’s much easier for me to do 3 smaller meals, than two big 800-900cal meals.

Thanks for starting this thread!! I have seen others pop on and off the boards to ask questions while swaying pink but no real support threads! I tried to post in the most recent LE Diet meal idea threads too but they kept dying. Would love to be able to talk about swaying and maybe get some meal ideas from others going through the same!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

15. Likes babygirl1, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast