Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it matter what kind of alcohol? I love red wine so would happily have a glass with dinner every night but not sure I’d be as keen for a nightly spirit if it needed to be with a meal! Do we need to count the calories in the alcohol as part of our daily calorie limit (I’m quite short so aiming for 1300 each day)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever kind you like. Most people do white wine or light beer or clear spirits, as we figure "well they have less nutrients" but tons of people have done red wine/dark beer and still gotten girls.

yes, you need to count the alcohol in totals for the day for calories.

Re the number of cals, be sure you start off more than you think you need. Starting off too low and then having to add calories back in can undermine your sway. Start off eating more than you figure is right, then see what your weight does. Safer to cut back than to have to eat more!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Whatever kind you like. Most people do white wine or light beer or clear spirits, as we figure "well they have less nutrients" but tons of people have done red wine/dark beer and still gotten girls.

yes, you need to count the alcohol in totals for the day for calories.

Re the number of cals, be sure you start off more than you think you need. Starting off too low and then having to add calories back in can undermine your sway. Start off eating more than you figure is right, then see what your weight does. Safer to cut back than to have to eat more!
    I’m going to have white wine with my “bedtime meal” every night.

And yes start out higher in calories like Atomic said. I dropped too soon and now I have to increase my calories as I’m losing too much weight. Doh!

4. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    I’m going to have white wine with my “bedtime meal” every night.
    That’s what I’m doing too! Glass of white wine or a spiked seltzer with my “dinner time” meal every night. My “last meal” is usually right before bed (I go to bed late, around midnight) and I found that the alcohol right before bed was messing up my temps! Different for everyone though and if you’re not temping, nothing to worry about, of course

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes babygirl1, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    That’s what I’m doing too! Glass of white wine or a spiked seltzer with my “dinner time” meal every night. My “last meal” is usually right before bed (I go to bed late, around midnight) and I found that the alcohol right before bed was messing up my temps! Different for everyone though and if you’re not temping, nothing to worry about, of course

That’s awesome! I’m actually just starting to add white wine every night after 9 weeks on the PCOS le diet. I didn’t drink any alcohol the first 9 weeks because I am still breastfeeding my almost 1 year old but now I feel more comfortable to add it in every night. I could have earlier but wanted to do what I’m comfortable with. I’m looking forward to it as I never drink alcohol and it’s so relaxing. Tonight is my first night with it.

8. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    That’s awesome! I’m actually just starting to add white wine every night after 9 weeks on the PCOS le diet. I didn’t drink any alcohol the first 9 weeks because I am still breastfeeding my almost 1 year old but now I feel more comfortable to add it in every night. I could have earlier but wanted to do what I’m comfortable with. I’m looking forward to it as I never drink alcohol and it’s so relaxing. Tonight is my first night with it.

Agreed!! I never drank alcohol either unless we went out to dinner or a party/social gathering/event (which of course is virtually non existent now thanks to covid LOL). I’ve also found it to be relaxing and now very much enjoy my nightly glass of wine

Also yay for being on week 10 (right?) of your diet! You’re in the home stretch now!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

10. Likes atomic sagebrush, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Agreed!! I never drank alcohol either unless we went out to dinner or a party/social gathering/event (which of course is virtually non existent now thanks to covid LOL). I’ve also found it to be relaxing and now very much enjoy my nightly glass of wine

Also yay for being on week 10 (right?) of your diet! You’re in the home stretch now!

Yes I am on week 10 now and it definitely feels like the home stretch for starting to TTC anyway.

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same, I only use to drink alcohol when we went out for dinner or at a special occasion. I just started with the diet and already including the alcohol, I prefer 1 glass of white wine. And I also enjoy it

But does 1 glass of white wine count as a meal?

Because now I drink it around 9 p.m. in the evening. Not with my dinner or any food at all. (I do Intermittent fasting)
    I don't have breakfast,
    -I have lunch (1st meal)
    -snack around 3 p.m. (2st meal)
    -snack around 5 p.m. (3th meal)
    -dinner around 7 p.m. (4th meal)

So if I take the wine at 9 p.m. it's my 5 th meal of the day, that would be to much right? (because I thought it's the best to have a few meals a day, like 3 or maybe 4 meals?)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Technically I like you guys to have wine with a meal but that is a cheat a LOT of us had.

I definitely had alcohol independently of my meals on many occasions. So it's not terrible, but since you're already doing 4 meals I'd probably err on the side of having it with a meal if possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12