Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moms of a successful girl sway followed by a lot 3+ boys

Hi Moms,

I was wondering if any moms that had a successful girl sway after having a lot of boys (3+) would be able to write what they think the difference was between both sways/lifestyles? It would be nice to see coming from a mom of 3 boys and swaying for a girl and my final baby. Thanks so much in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a massive amount of info in this thread: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ght=made+girls

but I have my sway here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...c+stealth+sway

I really think the biggest differences were in not taking vitamins and the number of attempts.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great to know about the biggest differences between having boys and girls, thank you! I read that thread and it is AMAZING! It confirms your PCOS le diet and le diet so well! I have been reading that thread for the last two days and have been totally amazed by it.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying girl, 4 weeks long enough?

Hi everyone,

I’m new here and hoping to conceive a girl early next month.. is 4 week long enough for the diet changes (low sodium and potassium, high calcium and magnesium plus Diet Coke!) and supplements (calcium, magnesium, cranberry, and maybe liquorice root) to help my sway? And are the diet and supplements for both me and my DH? Also have moms of girls been successful with the baby dust timing (2.5-3 days before O)?

I know our timing is very limited but really appreciate any advice you can give! Xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your message, Pinkdust. Since this is a specific thread on another subject I'll reply there.

But just so everyone knows we are having pretty crap results with licorice root for DH and women should never ever take that anyway. Babydust is a method that does not work, has been completely debunked by scientific research, and has prevented pregnancy for a good number of people who have tried it. We just had a woman who's been trying with Babydust for 14 months and has not conceived. We have better ways to sway and I'll lay those out in your message.

To start your own thread, you need to go back to the main page and click open a forum (not a thread, but one of the forums) Then you'll get the option for starting a new thread.

To make it easier here is the TTC a Girl Forum. You'll see the "start new thread" button at the top of the page https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...nceive-a-girl/

8. Likes babygirl1, StarryRiver liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 3 boys. I was 100% convinced there was no way I could have girl. But not so convinced that I didn't want to sway.
    Big differences working out almost daily, one attempt, no snacking, vegan diet, no prenatal, fertility medication and nightly drink.
    Before I was working hardcore overtime (SAHM by end of sway), never working out, gaining weight, eating a high cal diet, and taking vitamins.
    That said I am pretty sure I did everything Atomic said to do and also tried my best to ignore all the stuff she said didn't actually work. That was huge. As a boy mom I to fight the urge to worry about supplements, the moon phase and vaginal potions. Boy moms don't tend trust authority LOL
    Today I have a 2 month old daughter and I 100% credit Atomics advice.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkrl2 View Post
    I had 3 boys. I was 100% convinced there was no way I could have girl. But not so convinced that I didn't want to sway.
    Big differences working out almost daily, one attempt, no snacking, vegan diet, no prenatal, fertility medication and nightly drink.
    Before I was working hardcore overtime (SAHM by end of sway), never working out, gaining weight, eating a high cal diet, and taking vitamins.
    That said I am pretty sure I did everything Atomic said to do and also tried my best to ignore all the stuff she said didn't actually work. That was huge. As a boy mom I to fight the urge to worry about supplements, the moon phase and vaginal potions. Boy moms don't tend trust authority LOL
    Clarklr2 thank you SO much for what you wrote. I could cry actually. You gave me some hope. I appreciate it more than you know. I have gotten to a point in my sway where I’m doing the things that are necessary to sway for a girl and I have just kind of given up at the same time. I have zero control and that’s okay. I believe God is in complete control. And whatever I’m meant to have is what I’m meant to have. I’m still doing what I need to do but also knowing I’m not in control.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for listing those differences for you between having a boy and girl. As for me that’s new this time around is I’m working out almost daily (brisk walking for 60 minutes) no snacking, no breakfast, vegetarian diet (have eaten meat a few times but only when I’m with family and have no choice), no prenatal and by fertility medication do you mean clomid? I’m going to be taking provera to induce my period and then clomid soon. I have been on the PCOS le diet for 8 weeks and plan to be on it for another 4 more weeks before we start TTC. Did you ever have cheat days or eat a sugary cheat treat? How long were you on the diet and were you on the pcos diet? The only thing I’m not doing is drinking alcohol and the only thing that holds me back on doing that is that I am still breastfeeding my 11 month old son. What nightly drink did you have if you don’t mind me asking?

Before with my 3 boys I was maintaining my same weight, never working out, snacking lots and eating a lot of sugary treats, high calorie/high protein diet, ate fruit for breakfast. I kept a high blood sugar all the time combined with no exercise and taking prenatal vitamins.

Lastly and most importantly, congratulations on your baby girl!! I am so very happy for you!! You must be totally shocked. Like you I can’t imagine having a baby girl after 3 boys. Enjoy sweet mama!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    Clarklr2 thank you SO much for what you wrote. I could cry actually. You gave me some hope. I appreciate it more than you know. I have gotten to a point in my sway where I’m doing the things that are necessary to sway for a girl and I have just kind of given up at the same time. I have zero control and that’s okay. I believe God is in complete control. And whatever I’m meant to have is what I’m meant to have. I’m still doing what I need to do but also knowing I’m not in control.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for listing those differences for you between having a boy and girl. As for me that’s new this time around is I’m working out almost daily (brisk walking for 60 minutes) no snacking, no breakfast, vegetarian diet (have eaten meat a few times but only when I’m with family and have no choice), no prenatal and by fertility medication do you mean clomid? I’m going to be taking provera to induce my period and then clomid soon. I have been on the PCOS le diet for 8 weeks and plan to be on it for another 4 more weeks before we start TTC. Did you ever have cheat days or eat a sugary cheat treat? How long were you on the diet and were you on the pcos diet? The only thing I’m not doing is drinking alcohol and the only thing that holds me back on doing that is that I am still breastfeeding my 11 month old son. What nightly drink did you have if you don’t mind me asking?

Before with my 3 boys I was maintaining my same weight, never working out, snacking lots and eating a lot of sugary treats, high calorie/high protein diet, ate fruit for breakfast. I kept a high blood sugar all the time combined with no exercise and taking prenatal vitamins.

Lastly and most importantly, congratulations on your baby girl!! I am so very happy for you!! You must be totally shocked. Like you I can’t imagine having a baby girl after 3 boys. Enjoy sweet mama!

I'm so glad it gave you some hope. I think you have great attitude. Its not something we can ever 100% control.

I was on Clomid for a little while and then my doctor switched me to Femara.

Yes, I had cheat days. I ate sweats and junk food. I just tried to do it with my meal or in smaller portion sizes.

By the time I got pregnant with my daughter I was on the diet over a year. I was so sick of it by then LOL

I usually just had one glass of wine or a single white claw. I started in in the last several months of my sway because the results were so promising.

Thank you so much!! It was a gender surprise and I was completely shocked when she was born. I had it in my head there was no way she was a girl.

Good luck with your sway mama. You're in the right place!
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkrl2 View Post
    What do you mean with nightly drinks? just curious

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinky View Post
    What do you mean with nightly drinks? just curious
    We use alcohol as a sway tactic, 1 alcoholic beverage of your choice nightly. A few people do two but that's not necessary for most

16. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast