Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    I can’t imagine the shock you must be in! That’s amazing!

Thank you so much I am doing well and I actually just finished my last clomid pill tonight! So I will be due to ovulate in 5-10 days and we will be having our first one attempt soon! I’m on week 13 of the PCOS le diet now and I have lost a lot of weight. I’ve lost 27 pounds total on this diet. I’m 128 lbs now and 5’8 and my BMI is 19.46 and I was actually just reading your thread on how to hold steady with weight. So I’m at that point now and just trying to hold at 128 lbs and not drop any lower. I may have to eat some pizza or whatever just to keep it there while still exercising. I’m doing 4-5 days of exercising now but would like to keep at least 5 days. Really just trying to maintain exercising too. What did you eat to keep weight on? Did you go up to 65g fat and protein and have more calories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Woohoo!! You got this! So close, so exciting!

I got REALLY lucky — I got my bfp within a week of making that thread, so I didn’t have to continue in long with the diet afterwards. I also wanted to keep up with the exercise, both because I actually enjoy it and because I think it’s an important part of the sway. But the weight literally flew off me those last few weeks! I had to up my calories to about 1750, which was 100-150 than what I was at before. I hit the upper limits on fat and protein and went over a few times. But if I didn’t do that I would have kept losing my weight. My shorts were falling off my butt already, lol! I added in more fruit, since you only could cals and fruit is free for fat & protein. My problem was I got full so quick on so little food I was struggling to even get more food in my body!!! I think the rest I either had like a serving of cookies or or some laughing cow cheese with triscuits, or some ice cream, to get my cals and fat up on less food. I also definitely had a microwave ramen cup before bed for quite a few days because it had 12g of fat and almost 300cals so it was a great way to boost up the cals and fat without a ton of food at the end of the day. I also was only doing the standard LE diet though, not PCOS, so I know you might not be able to make some of the same choices. I also had a little bit more on my cheat days to help — like I would get a pastry AND a breakfast sandwich AND bubble tea for my cheat meal, instead of just splitting a breakfast sandwich in half and making it two meals or just eating a big cookie for dessert, if that makes sense.

But I agree with you about keeping in the exercise and just upping your totals a bit to maintain — last thing you need is to drop even more weight right as you’re approaching ovulation and accidentally delay it or something. Sorry I can’t be of more help since I’m not on the PCOS diet But I did up my fruit servings for increase and cals which I think you could do too and then you know better what you can have on the PCOS diet to up the fat, even if it’s some pizza like you said. Good luck, you got this!!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

2. Likes babygirl1, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Woohoo!! You got this! So close, so exciting!

I got REALLY lucky — I got my bfp within a week of making that thread, so I didn’t have to continue in long with the diet afterwards. I also wanted to keep up with the exercise, both because I actually enjoy it and because I think it’s an important part of the sway. But the weight literally flew off me those last few weeks! I had to up my calories to about 1750, which was 100-150 than what I was at before. I hit the upper limits on fat and protein and went over a few times. But if I didn’t do that I would have kept losing my weight. My shorts were falling off my butt already, lol! I added in more fruit, since you only could cals and fruit is free for fat & protein. My problem was I got full so quick on so little food I was struggling to even get more food in my body!!! I think the rest I either had like a serving of cookies or or some laughing cow cheese with triscuits, or some ice cream, to get my cals and fat up on less food. I also definitely had a microwave ramen cup before bed for quite a few days because it had 12g of fat and almost 300cals so it was a great way to boost up the cals and fat without a ton of food at the end of the day. I also was only doing the standard LE diet though, not PCOS, so I know you might not be able to make some of the same choices. I also had a little bit more on my cheat days to help — like I would get a pastry AND a breakfast sandwich AND bubble tea for my cheat meal, instead of just splitting a breakfast sandwich in half and making it two meals or just eating a big cookie for dessert, if that makes sense.

But I agree with you about keeping in the exercise and just upping your totals a bit to maintain — last thing you need is to drop even more weight right as you’re approaching ovulation and accidentally delay it or something. Sorry I can’t be of more help since I’m not on the PCOS diet But I did up my fruit servings for increase and cals which I think you could do too and then you know better what you can have on the PCOS diet to up the fat, even if it’s some pizza like you said. Good luck, you got this!!

Thanks so much, hot like Mexico! You are so sweet and encouraging.

Yes I am literally days away from ovulating and I’m just keeping at the upper limits like you and Atomic said to as well and have actually gone over a bit on calories like 2200 instead of 2000 a day. I’m still breastfeeding my 12 month old son so I was allowed up to 2000 calories a day. But I’m sticking to the diet just adding in more whole wheat carbs and fruit and a little wine a few times a week. I agree exercise is very important so I’m going to walk everyday if my weight allows it. I don’t want too fast anymore, just a moderate pace for 60 minutes to help with maintaining my weight. I love excercising too!

I’m so so happy for you! You must be beaming!

4. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, hot like Mexico! You are so sweet and encouraging.

Yes I am literally days away from ovulating and I’m just keeping at the upper limits like you and Atomic said to as well and have actually gone over a bit on calories like 2200 instead of 2000 a day. I’m still breastfeeding my 12 month old son so I was allowed up to 2000 calories a day. But I’m sticking to the diet just adding in more whole wheat carbs and fruit and a little wine a few times a week. I agree exercise is very important so I’m going to walk everyday if my weight allows it. I don’t want too fast anymore, just a moderate pace for 60 minutes to help with maintaining my weight. I love excercising too!

I’m so so happy for you! You must be beaming!

Sounds great! You got this So exciting, I’ll be looking for updates! Crossing all of my fingers and toes for you

And thank you so much again! I keep staring at my positive tests hahaha like I have to remind myself it’s real.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Sounds great! You got this So exciting, I’ll be looking for updates! Crossing all of my fingers and toes for you

And thank you so much again! I keep staring at my positive tests hahaha like I have to remind myself it’s real.

Thank you! Lord willing hopefully we can conceive soon. Leaving it in God’s hands while doing my part not perfectly but as best I can.

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Great sway. Wishing for you to get your girl. ❤

10. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    Congratulations! Great sway. Wishing for you to get your girl.
    Thank you so much!!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hot like Mexico did you continue to drink coffee during the 2 week window? And Diet Coke?

How are you feeling?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hot like Mexico did you continue to drink coffee during the 2 week window? And Diet Coke?

How are you feeling?

Yes I did! And I’m still drinking coffee now. sticking to the 200mg limit that’s recommended in pregnancy. I even had a glass of wine in the TWW until I got my bfp — baby doesn’t share a blood****** then so I was okay with it, and stopped as soon as I got my bfp. I don’t drink soda but if I did I would still have it in the TWW also!

As for me, I had my ultrasound this morning and saw the heartbeat at 6w3d so that was awesome! I was feeling great until later this morning when I think I somehow reinjured my herniated disc in my back and now I can’t walk and I’m freaking out. I don’t even have my first appt until Tuesday so I don’t even know what to expect when I call the office tomorrow morning

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

14. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I will have one coffee a day too. I was having 2-3 (mostly 3) a day and one glass of Diet Coke but the last two days I stopped. I’m just going to have one cup of coffee in the morning and maybe one glass of Diet Coke in the afternoon.

That is terrible about your herniated disk and how you are feeling! I’m so sorry!! And you being pregnant too. I hope you were able to get an appointment today. I’m so sorry!!

16. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I will have one coffee a day too. I was having 2-3 (mostly 3) a day and one glass of Diet Coke but the last two days I stopped. I’m just going to have one cup of coffee in the morning and maybe one glass of Diet Coke in the afternoon.

That is terrible about your herniated disk and how you are feeling! I’m so sorry!! And you being pregnant too. I hope you were able to get an appointment today. I’m so sorry!!

Yep I was the same way! I normally have 2-3 cups of coffee a day anyway even when not swaying. And I’m definitely continuing with coffee within the 200mg limit now while pregnant. Sometimes it’s the only thing that gets me through the morning at work. I think one cup of coffee in the morning and one Diet Coke in the afternoon is perfect! That’s within the 200mg caffeine limit anyway and you’ll still get the benefits for your sway if you don’t conceive this cycle. When are you going to start testing?! So exciting!

And thank you so much I know it’s terrible timing, it’s like it took the whole excitement over being pregnant away. I have an appt with the neuro office at 1130am tomorrow morning. The OB office said that the neuro docs can consult with the OBs if needed. I hope they can collaborate and figure something out because this is the worst! I have to use a cane to even be able to get up and walk right now. Blah.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast