Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Yep I was the same way! I normally have 2-3 cups of coffee a day anyway even when not swaying. And I’m definitely continuing with coffee within the 200mg limit now while pregnant. Sometimes it’s the only thing that gets me through the morning at work. I think one cup of coffee in the morning and one Diet Coke in the afternoon is perfect! That’s within the 200mg caffeine limit anyway and you’ll still get the benefits for your sway if you don’t conceive this cycle. When are you going to start testing?! So exciting!

And thank you so much I know it’s terrible timing, it’s like it took the whole excitement over being pregnant away. I have an appt with the neuro office at 1130am tomorrow morning. The OB office said that the neuro docs can consult with the OBs if needed. I hope they can collaborate and figure something out because this is the worst! I have to use a cane to even be able to get up and walk right now. Blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s horrible. I’m so sorry and it is the worst timing for you! This is supposed to be such an exciting time for you. I hope you can get it resolved quickly so you can start enjoying pregnancy (as much as possible) and regain the excitement of it all again. I’m so sorry. Just what you don’t need while newly pregnant!

As for my one coffee daily now I’m using one scoop instead of two as well so that it’s not as strong. I think I’m going to take my first test 12 days po. So in about 10 more days I will test.

2. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    That’s horrible. I’m so sorry and it is the worst timing for you! This is supposed to be such an exciting time for you. I hope you can get it resolved quickly so you can start enjoying pregnancy (as much as possible) and regain the excitement of it all again. I’m so sorry. Just what you don’t need while newly pregnant!

As for my one coffee daily now I’m using one scoop instead of two as well so that it’s not as strong. I think I’m going to take my first test 12 days po. So in about 10 more days I will test.

Sending you some pink dust! Hope to see you in our due date group!

4. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post

Thanks again

Good luck and keep us updated! I hope you get to join us in the due date group very soon!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hakrueg and hot like Mexico - Awe thanks so much ladies!! I really hope I can join your due date group too! I don’t want to get my hopes up and I appreciate your sweet words.

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and pink dust!! I also got my BFP at 9dpo and will be due in may! Praying for us both

10. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    Congrats and pink dust!! I also got my BFP at 9dpo and will be due in may! Praying for us both
    If you are interested, we have started a due date group thread here:

April/May/June 2021
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    Whoops I just saw this! I’ve been slightly MIA the last couple days thanks to my back issues, haha.

Thanks so much! super excited for you too! Tons of pink dust to go around

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on the bfp! I’m on my last period before I start trying and I have a very similar sway to yours I also have 2 boys! Except mine are 1 and 2 years old haha. I hope you get a little girl! I can’t wait to hear from you when you find out! Are you keeping it a surprise? I think when and if I do fall pregnant after 2 boys I’m too scared to find out if I’ll have 3 boys close in age haha

15. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rebekahlaurenn View Post
    Congratulations on the bfp! I’m on my last period before I start trying and I have a very similar sway to yours I also have 2 boys! Except mine are 1 and 2 years old haha. I hope you get a little girl! I can’t wait to hear from you when you find out! Are you keeping it a surprise? I think when and if I do fall pregnant after 2 boys I’m too scared to find out if I’ll have 3 boys close in age haha
    Thanks! We are definitely finding out ASAP. I actually go for my prenatal labs, including NIPT, in a little over a week on October 7th! Then we should know about a week after. I can’t wait! So nervous

I give huge props to those who go team green! I never could. I had the anatomy u/s done at exactly 18 weeks with both boys and even that wait was torture! I had pretty bad GD after I found out DS2 was a boy, but I was glad I had all that time before he was born to get used to it. I also find it much easier to bond with baby when I know if it’s a he or a she! This is probably our last so if it is indeed boy #3, I will need all the time I can to grieve the loss of the daughter I won’t have. For me, if I waited until birth, that would give me all that extra time to get my hopes up that it’s a girl, and I think I would be doubly crushed if it were boy #3. I want to be happy and excited at birth and not worrying about “is it a girl or a boy” at that point. But that’s just me and my reasons! Everyone is different

Good luck with your upcoming attempt!! So exciting fingers crossed for you!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

17. Likes hakrueg, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Thanks! We are definitely finding out ASAP. I actually go for my prenatal labs, including NIPT, in a little over a week on October 7th! Then we should know about a week after. I can’t wait! So nervous

I give huge props to those who go team green! I never could. I had the anatomy u/s done at exactly 18 weeks with both boys and even that wait was torture! I had pretty bad GD after I found out DS2 was a boy, but I was glad I had all that time before he was born to get used to it. I also find it much easier to bond with baby when I know if it’s a he or a she! This is probably our last so if it is indeed boy #3, I will need all the time I can to grieve the loss of the daughter I won’t have. For me, if I waited until birth, that would give me all that extra time to get my hopes up that it’s a girl, and I think I would be doubly crushed if it were boy #3. I want to be happy and excited at birth and not worrying about “is it a girl or a boy” at that point. But that’s just me and my reasons! Everyone is different

Good luck with your upcoming attempt!! So exciting fingers crossed for you!

How exciting! I would be so nervous too 😭 I’m nervous and I’m not even pregnant yet haha so I’m trying to not think about it cause I heard it sways opposite😫

Okay now you have changed my mind haha that’s so true though. I reckon I would really convince myself the whole time thinking it’s a girl so you make a good point! I think I’m gonna go to the 20 week ultrasound when that happens and say I don’t want to know the sex but because it’s halfway they have to check everything including private parts for their own record and because I just had 2 boys 14 months apart, I’m pretty certain I can spot a penis especially at 20 weeks lol so I’ll have a sus myself and if I see a boy part I’ll keep it to myself and let me grieve by myself for a bit and if I think it’s girl parts I’ll tell her to write it on an envelope and act all surprised when I open it with my husband or something 😂

Everyone I know says I “look” like a boy mum and I will only have boys (Including my husband) so I’m pretty convinced my next one is a boy but hopefully prove others else wise! I also felt major gender disappointment with my second son. I found out at 12 weeks pregnant. I cried for about 2 months and got over it so I hope if I find out this time it won’t take twice as long, same goes for you! ❤️

19. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast