Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    This thread makes me so excited for my sway... hoping I fall soon so I can join you ladies!
    What are you swaying for? I’m on team blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi TheFinalcountdown!! I'm swaying pink, we have two beautiful sons... I swayed pink back in 2018/19 (and got my gorgeous second boy!). We thought we were done at 2 kids but the joy of children is just so bountiful, we decided a 3rd baby will complete our family, and now that I know about swaying I thought I'd do a relaxed sway for babe #3.

Whatever the flavour it will be a most treasured addition to our family if we're lucky to fall. I fell pregnant easily with #1 and 2 but just turned 36 so am preparing myself it may take a bit longer this time.

Sending you lots of blue dust!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The third baby for us has been a breeze!!! She’s the best. An Angel and has lots of entertainment!! Be careful because when we had three we then wanted four lol!! I’ll give you a bit of a run down when I got my girls…. I always skipped breakfast only has coffee and almond milk, I’d have a protein shake and almond milk and coffee at lunch and then a salad with maybe some other veggies on it for dinner and a bit of fruit I was always very light on the fat and protein. I’m 35 we are not old don’t be silly

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree!! I feel 35 / 36 is still very young, my Mum had my sister at 36 and me at 39!

That's so interesting you led a classic girl-mum lifestyle! With my boys I was terrible at ever eating a proper meal, I would always, always eat something as soon as I woke in the morning (often a piece of chocolate or a biscuit), and was a notorious snacker but rarely ate a proper, large meal. I ate a lot of protein (tonnes of eggs and ham and tuna), and wasn't really exercising. With my first son I was at a desk job so was always snacking, and had recently gained a bit of weight after having lost some before our wedding and while on honeymoon. My husband owned a restaurant at the time, so I ate a lot of high quality food and a LOT of salmon. My second son was a sway opposite, but I'd only been on the diet 11 weeks so I don't know if it was really long enough for my body to register the change / drop in nutrients.

I'm so glad that adding baby #3 was a breeze for you!! This is fantastic to hear! May I ask what the age gaps are between your 2nd and 3rd baby? We are TTC this month and the only thing that makes me anxious / makes me over think things is that my oldest son is due to start primary school at the end of Jan 2023, so I worry if we have a newborn I'll feel terrible guilt over not being able to be there for him in the way that I could if we didn't have a tiny baby at home (my eldest son is a beautiful, sensitive, empathetic little boy). But I'm prone to over-thinking so there will always be something to worry about it seems! Good luck to us!
    Last edited by Cookies22; February 25th, 2022 at 02:26 AM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My middle turned 2 five months before I had my third. My oldest had turned 5. (They are both March birthdays) I love the age gap it is perfect! I want to try to conceive my fourth when she is about one. I am trying to always eat breakfast and stay consistent eating proteins, Dairy, eggs, fish and meats. Beans and nuts too . I really think coffee is key, I switched to tea.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's interesting re: coffee, I haven't read enough about it's effects in swaying... with my two boys I was never drinking coffee (I have Crohn's and coffee sends me straight to the bathroom). Is coffee thought to sway pink? I'm drinking one decaf coffee a day with oat milk to see me through to my 16 hour overnight fast / skipping breakfast; I wonder if that's helping my sway?

@Thefinalcountdown, do you have boys and girls in your family? So lovely to chat to someone else who is currently swaying! XX

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2021 pink sway results!

Yes atomic mentions coffee even decaf coffee sways pink and I was drinking loads of it with my girls! With lots of almond milk. I have girl boy girl so praying God sees fit to complete our family with a healthy baby boy. My youngest turns 1 in July so I’ve started to do the he diet and cut out all the supplements / coffee / milk replacers. Me and my husband were vegan with all 3 of them and I’m sure that really made it even more pink. My boy just slipped in!

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; February 26th, 2022 at 11:00 AM.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cookies, while coffee is thought to sway pink, you shouldn't have any food that causes you health problems.

Decaf coffee is believed to have the same effect as regular and that's fine to have a cup of decaf with the oat milk, doesn't break the fast.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Almost time to start our 2022 list! Anyone from 2021 not listed here??? whether you got your desired gender or an opposite, please sound off!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I changed one of these results, after a person who was told girl on ultrasound delivered a boy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast