Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic!! So happy for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright y’all we got our NIPT results back and DS3 is on the way!! For anyone reading through sways trying to find a rhyme or reason to swaying definitely don’t let this “sway opposite” discourage you. I have a hard time calling DS3 a sway opposite because if you read my second sway we really inadvertently swayed blue because I was very emotional after the miscarriage and wanted to fall pregnant again immediately. I was so determined to catch the first egg after the mc that we ended up swaying blue by BD 2-3 times in fertile window and BD on O day. There were definitely many, many freshly deposited swimmers there when the egg popped. I was solely relying on the mc to sway at that point and threw all other sway tactics to the wind. I had also been off the LE diet for four weeks and taking a prenatal multivitamin while pregnant. I truly believe our first sway actually worked and the embryo was xx we just had bad luck and the pregnancy ended in a mc. Hope this helps anyone out there who is reading through all the sways here as I did before I began my sway journey. Overall feeling very blessed for a healthy baby!! DH is over the moon excited for DS3 and I truly believe DS3 will be the perfect addition for our growing family. Still praying for pink one day!! Thank you again atomic for all your hard work and dedication to this site and thank you to all the ladies here who have supported me during the sway days!! Much love ❤️
    Last edited by Prayingforpink20; December 6th, 2022 at 05:40 PM.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush, NACIREMADREAM thanked for this post
    Likes treens liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came across this thread and was interested because I just had an early loss and am wondering when I’ll ovulate again and if it’s possible to catch the first egg. My cycles are nuts, so who knows. We are swaying girl for a fourth baby.

It looks you ovulated quite early after your loss? Was the hcg out of your system, so you know?

BUT I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!! I lightly swayed girl for my third son, I was pretty disappointed to find out he was a he, but those feelings faded by the time he was born. Now of course I can’t imagine it any other way!! He is 2. He is just so perfect, he has been our easiest baby by far, his older brothers ADORE him, and it has been so fun to watch in awe at the things he is capable of by learning from his brothers (some great things, some not so great things haha). He was totally meant to be in this family. He makes us smile constantly, and my oldest son (who has always been a high needs kinda guy and struggles with empathy) taps in to this incredibly nurturing part of himself when with his littlest brother. The sibling relationship is just so, so special. My husband is still EXTREMELY close with his brother, so I hope that for my boys. Don’t get me wrong…our house is pretty much chaos much of the time, but it is so wonderful having three boys. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Loved reading this!! I agree the sibling bond is so, so special!! We are very excited for DS3, still praying for pink one day!! Looking back I believe I ovulated on CD 13 which was my normal O day for my very clockwork cycles. Usually a 28 day cycle with O on CD 13-14, but after being on LE diet for a few months cycle went down to 24-26 days with O around CD 12-13. Hoping you get your pink party!! I was off the diet for a month, eating lots of red meats, my normal high calorie diet with lots of snacking, prenatal, and we BD 2-3 times in fertile window which I believe swayed blue for us!! Did a ton of research about when O would come after mc and found so much variation I just guessed when O might be based on symptoms. I thought O might be delayed and stopped BD on CD 14 in anticipation for late O, but I had peak opk on CD 12 and believe O day was CD 13. Had only gotten a negative hcg test a couple days before O.
    Last edited by Prayingforpink20; December 8th, 2022 at 04:10 PM.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience, Emily!

It is absolutely possible to catch the first egg. Prayingforpink20 is absolutely correct in that there is no way to predict when a person's cycle will resume after a loss. A lot goes into it - what gestation you were, how the loss progressed (some people drop in HCG very quick, others have it hanging on a long time) your overall condition and calorie intake, etc.

What we have people do is either do the e4d method (unprotected sex about every 4 days while waiting for the egg to show up) or to use OPK so you detect the surge and then have one attempt at that time. Both ways can work and we have had a decent rate of conception (and pink) catching the first egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123