Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    All my boys were posterior and this birth was a breeze in comparison! I wonder whether the others would have been much quicker if they'd been a good position like she was. Check out Spinning Babies Home | spinningbabies.com when the time comes - fab site for helping baby to position well. Births are all different
    I TOTALLY recommend this site to everyone! My first was a section because she was posterior, but I made good and darn sure my second was in the right position thanks to this website.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    DH and I were arguing at the hospital too - I told him we'd be hilarious on One Born Every Minute! He kept on fussing about going to put a ticket on the car (we didn't have time when we arrived) and about 5 minutes before she was born he said he was going to go and do it and I was telling him between contractions that he was not going to go and put a bloody ticket on the car! He actually went before I'd delivered the placenta and cut the cord lol! He explained afterwards that he was worried we'd be wanting to go home with the baby and our car would have been clamped but at the time I just didn't get it! He also keeps telling everybody it was an easy birth! I guess to him it was much quicker and different to the boys' labours and I think I was quite quiet this time too - but easy is not the right word!
    Men!! Yep - my dh was barely talking to me when we got to the hospital. After we'd been there a bit basically with him straggling 10 paces behind me while I struggled to walk to the maternity ward I finally turned around and yelled at him to snap out of it, put whatever grudges he had aside, and HELP me. I'm sure there was lots of swearing involved .

My other funny story is that although we had the car seat waiting in the car, we hadn't actually installed it yet when ds3 was born. I've always been the car seat installer in the family, but it's not exactly rocket science so I figured dh could figure it out himself (especially as I'd left the instruction manual with the seat). Well, there I was 2 hours after birth waiting in the lobby with ds3 for dh to pull the car around to pick me up so we could go home. I waited and waited, and when he finally came he was in a HUGE huff - the car seat still wasn't installed and was just sitting on the seat. I told him we couldn't bring ds3 home until it was installed but he just got angry, threw up his hands and said he gave up. So...I handed ds3 to him and installed it myself...2 hours after birth and a very major episiotomy. I'm not sure I'll ever forgive him for that one!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    I TOTALLY recommend this site to everyone! My first was a section because she was posterior, but I made good and darn sure my second was in the right position thanks to this website.
    My son was also posterior... my labor was 49 hours long. Naturally, by the end of it, even though I was pushing good and he was coming down, it had already gone past the point where he could even cope with much more and I ended up with forceps assistance, i.e. they just went in there and rotated him but I still pushed him out. Phew.

NO MORE POSTERIOR BABIES! Heeh. I did try to turn him... for weeeeks, but he was pretty settled! Silly little man!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update Z!! Would love more pics if you feel up to of baby Eliza!!

And Mocha....the story with the car seat...omg...MEN! Sometimes they are good for nothin' but helping to make cute babies!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  congrats1.gif
Views: 95
Size:  34.7 KB

Name:  newbabygirl.gif
Views: 96
Size:  126.4 KB

She's such a little sweetheart Z!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a beauty, Z!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and enjoy your baby girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Z!!!! Such a great birth story too... what a pro eh??
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Zanacal. She is an absolute sweetheart. Thanks for sharing your wonderful birth experience. You did so well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great pic!! Thanks for posting!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast