Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love My baby girl is here!

Hi everyone

Many of you know already from FB but our darling daughter, Eliza Grace, was born at 6.20am on Sunday 3rd June. She was by far our biggest baby (though she still looks tiny to me!) at 8lb 11oz, though she was also by far our latest baby at 11 days past her due date!

There's not a great deal to say about her birth as it was thankfully uneventful. I woke at around 2am as DS1 had fallen out of his bed and I was having some contractions. A short time later I told DH I thought we should take the boys to my mum's. Honestly, that man is useless when he first wakes up - first of all he mumbled something about how he didn't think we needed to do that and he went back to sleep! I went and finished packing our bags and then woke him up again - he asked if he had time for a shower, whether he should have breakfast and then went and put some washing in the tumble dryer. It was quite funny! The boy were SO excited when we woke them - and unfortunately they didn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. My poor mum and dad!

Once we'd dropped the boys off I was in two minds whether to drive back home or go straight to the hospital. I called the hospital and explained that my contractions were still pretty erratic - anywhere between around 5 and 10 minutes apart - but that some were quite powerful (others weren't!). They were happy for me to go in and I'm glad we did! On arrival I was still very 'with it' and the midwife left us to settle in. DH got toast and coffee! The midwife was fab and really didn't impose on us at all. I was never examined - I thought probably because I didn't look like I was very far advanced at the time, but I was glad not to know if that was the case. My contractions got closer together and stronger quite suddenly and I started using gas and air. I sat on the birthing ball for one or two but found that way too much so I got on all fours on the floor and lent over the ball and that's where she was born Very soon after getting in that position I found myself pushing and before long she was out! We arrived at hospital at 4.50am and she was born at 6.20am - I pushed for 5 minutes and delivered the placenta naturally 20 minutes after that. No stitches I was pretty pleased with myself We left hospital just 6 hours later and it would have been earlier but Eliza had passed meconium before she was born so they wanted to monitor her a short while.

She was incredibly alert and did nothing but feed for a good 3 hours after her birth! So far she seems more demanding than my others as newborns! Last night she woke at 1am and it was 5am before she went back to sleep - she was feeding some of the time but mainly didn't want me to put her down The boys adore her but she's quite the novelty at the moment so hopefully they'll be just a little less attentive once they're used to her.

We are overjoyed with our little princess and our family really is complete now. What a wonderful feeling

I'll post some photos in a moment - please don't quote them as I'll likely delete after a while.

xx
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a heartwarming story Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG she is so cute!! What chubby little cheeks, she looks so cuddly!! Huge congrats to you and your family xoxo
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats z she is perfect well done you x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congratulations on your she is gorgeous! xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty lovely babygirl 💗

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Utterly Adorable!!!!!!!
    Such a cute little bundle of pink - congratulations again xoxo
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So exciting! Congratulations zanacal! Your birth sounds fantastic, as well! I only hope I can have such a breezy experience my second birth (my son was a 49 hour labor... in the end, he had to have forceps assistance because he was getting tired and he was posterior... sigh )

So happy for you! Yay!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's beautiful A little doll. Congrats on your new baby girl!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    A short time later I told DH I thought we should take the boys to my mum's. Honestly, that man is useless when he first wakes up - first of all he mumbled something about how he didn't think we needed to do that and he went back to sleep!
    LOL! Men!

It is so touching to read about Eliza´s arrival and see how beautiful she looks!
    I´m happy to hear her birth went so smooth and that the boys adore her!
    Congratulations again and enjoy your baby girl
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast