IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate New TTC a Girl or Boy Swaying Bundles! Get a plan and 2 eBooks for $99! Memorial Day Sale!!

We recently launched the new GenderDreaming.com site and to celebrate and thank all of you guys for your support over the last couple of years, we are happy to announce that we are offering a special bundling of our swaying products so you can have everything you need to get your Dream Gender!

It is a TTC a Girl or Boy BUNDLE package! It includes the Personalized Swaying Plan and Coaching PLUS the Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway eBook PLUS the 21-day Meal Plan for TTC Pink or Blue! Once you sign up for the Bundle, you will be given access to the forum that grants you access to the questionnaires required to create your customized swaying plan. It will appear in the same forum as the service info- it is called "Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires" and it will appear under the Have a Question? Forum. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY This is a 6-month subscription that you may choose to renew to maintain access to the forums for posting questions and receiving prioritized responses.

You get all 3 and it is $99!

Private Forums will appear after you sign up where you may download the .PDF of the eBooks!

I am making NO promises that this will stick around. We will be launching an Affiliate Program soon too which means you can sign up and get a special URL that you can provide to people in other forums, your blogs, facebook, Pinterest pages, etc that once someone clicks on, if they ever purchase something at any point in the future from GenderDreaming, you will be paid a referral fee of 45% per transaction- that's $44.55 per Bundle!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all our US peeps and to anyone that has served, either yourself or through your spouse, THANK YOU for your service!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting! Lots happening. 👍
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this offer still on? If so how do I sign up? :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I believe it's still going! up at the top of the page is a button marked "membership and plans" and just click there!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ