Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I'm new to GD, planning to sway pink

Hi I've just joined GD and I thought I would introduce myself I have a gorgeous husband who is probably sick to death of listening to me talk about swaying pink ( so far he hasnt said much & seems reasonably happy to listen and go along with it all because he knows how important ttc a girl is to me) i have 2 beautiful boys aged 8 & 5, my youngest is going to school in the new year = me! Haha

I plan to start the " low everything " diet on the 1st of Jan & aim ttc on towards the end of Feb (. 8 weeks on this diet will be a long time for me) I usually eat every 3 hours and eat a lot of egg whites, chicken & red meat. I absolutely love breakfast so skipping breakfast & cutting protein will be a huge challenge! I'm temping now & using opk I plan to do this for the next 2 months however I'm not sure how accurate this will be as I've just come off the pill after being on it for 1 year. I've ordered crystal light and a ph tester and will DTD with a 3 day cut off.

I'm hoping that there is someone else planing ttc pink around the same dates

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 395
Size:  138.6 KB

Name:  babydust.gif
Views: 438
Size:  7.9 KB
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh & I forgot to add I'm taking cranberry, vitex,magnesium,vit c, calcium, folic acid & sudafed around o & My husband is taking licence root & cranberry calcium and magnesium. I've decided to stay away from coke zero/ sprite zero as I was drinking lots when we conceived our boys. ill just drink the caffeine free crystal light, peppermint tea and the light sea spray cranberry juice... So much for an introduction I think it has turned into a novel! I'd love to hear what everyone else's pink plans are

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, goodluck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi my dear, me to ttc end of Feb started LE diet yesterday my body is in shock... Also started vitex saw palmetto and fiber powder. Warning crystal light is sooo bad but going to make myself drink it near the time, also was drinking lots of diet coke with both boys.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dollydot
    It's great to find someone else that is ttc around the same time. How old are your boys? How does ur partner feel about the sway? I'm nervous about the diet, what are your staple foods? I've found cheese, yogurt, rice cakes, crackers & pita bread that are low in sodium .. So much planning!! I rarely drink diet coke now because of the aspartame I avoid all foods that contain it so its a bit frightening to start drinking litres of the crystal light, hopefully it will only be for a short time!! keep up the good work with the diet, I will be joining you soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mummy x2.
    I'm on the same timeline as you, starting a very similar diet on Jan. 1 to hopefully begin my pink sway when I O in early March. I'm still working out the details of my sway, but what I have decided on is

LE, exercise 6-7 times a week with minimal strength training.
    Sups: crystal light, diet cokes, calc, mag, folic acid, baby aspirin, saw palmetto, peppermint tea, Zyrtec around O
    I may use refresh, but I think I will decide that more when I see my ph.
    Dh: will take, calc, mag, baby aspirin, and is on propecia although not for the sway.
    We will keep a 2 to 3 day cut off for a few months, but if I don't get pergola after that ill move closer to O.

Good luck to you! Hope we get our baby girls!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cagirl09
    That is a great pink sway plan!! I'm not going to do the cardio because I normally exercise about 4 times per week & on those days I'm like a hungry wolf . I eat so much more than on the days i don't exercise & i will be more likely 2 cheat on the diet!! I also get very low blood sugar the shakes n extremely moody if I don't eat regularly so I think exercising will make me worse!!

I plan to use lime if my ph is not between 4-4.5. I agree with you about moving closer to o if not preg in a couple of cycles, I just know I won't be able to do the diet for months & months .. I love my food too much & I don't want to loose too much weight( a little would be nice )

Great to find some ladies on the same timeline

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep DH thinks i am mad, but is going along with it bless, but every now and then tells me it's 50/50 then i do go mad.. I became an dream member today which is helping with diet, eating lots of veggies with rice as this fulls me up. Tonight has been hard as it's Friday night and missing my glass of red. I have 3y8month old and 2 year old both boys this is my last, praying for a girl. my sway... planning to do 0+12 and use aci jel Zyrtec if no luck probably drop the 0+12, funny how it's hard to get the timing thing out of your head. If i come across any good foods for the diet will pass them on to you ladies..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you are doing very well with the diet!! I will miss food more than alcohol.. It's funny how we become so routine with some things, for me it's takeaway on a Sunday! I noticed there is a weight watchers low sodium pasta sauce that you can get in the uk.. Might be nice for a treat?! I think you can have small amounts of cooked tomatoes?! It's my first morning of skipping breakfast & it's almost 11am & I'm starving!! Going to eat some rice bubbles @ 12 ish .. I'm pretty sure I will need to have three meals per day rather than two.. Im going to try eating @ 12, 5 & something small in the evening .. So much to think about!!! Have a great day

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast