Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just ordered a personalized plan!!!

Just wanted to know if any lovely ladies on gd have a personalized plan, and if so, how it's going? I just ordered it a few minutes ago and wanted to say hello and good luck to everyone!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a thread where some of the gals that have a plan chimed in to comment on it-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have...ised-plan.html

Glad you are giving it a try!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys so much. Can't wait to get it!!!!! Told all my friends about this fantastic website.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied to u by private message. sorry have been away. i can big thumbs up for the personalised plan. atomic replies very quickly and gives a huge amount of time. i would have been very stressed without it. i am still on the diet and waiting on my second attempt so having the support of atomic and my plan to help relieve stress is very important for me. good luck!