Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have lost my baby...

For those who have not followed my posts, I was pregnant with my boy number 2, who was an IG opposite, since I had swayed girl.
    Until today I considered myself the unhappiest person in the world because I wasn't having the girl I had planned, and today that I learnt that at 21 weeks our baby has passed away, I know what it really means to be unhappy: unhappy is losing a healthy and beautiful baby that was growing in our belly independently of his gender.
    On the way back home, I crossed a couple of mums with girls and I never thought I'd see the day when girls lost all their appeal to me. Bye bye Hello Kittys, bye bye Barbies... I feel so silly to have thought I would prefer a girl instead of my boy.
    Right now, I don't care for girls at all. I'd give anything to have my baby boy back and would not change him for the thousand most beautiful girls in the world.
    How can we lose a pregnancy at 21 weeks? The baby was so healthy, alive, moved a lot, the amnio came back super well... How can it be that a healthy baby boy all of a sudden passes away?
    Please, girls, don't feel so devastated with your gender disappointment. Losing a healthy baby is far worse than his gender. I wonder if my gender disappointment could have had anything to do with his passing away. I feel so sad, so guilty, so devastated at the moment...
    Last edited by pink carol; July 4th, 2012 at 09:46 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. They can do testing so you can try to learn why he passed. Just devestating.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Carol, my heart is breaking for you right now. I'm so, so terribly sorry. NOTHING you were feeling emotionally caused this to happen.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry, this is heartbreaking. I pray for you to stay strong and get through this terrible time.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my god in so very sorry....my hart is breaking... I'm 14 weeks pregnant with our second son, we did PGD for a girl but put also boys back and only the boy did stick. I was sad in the beginning for not having a girl and a bit happy of being pregnant with a boy. You have extra opened my eyes and I realize that every baby is very special. Thank you for that! Loosing your baby has nothing to do GD. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry this has happened to you I can't imagine how horrible this is for you. You are right, the sex isn't important in the end just a selfish wish. A healthy baby should be all we ask for! I am so so sorry.

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Carol, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace for you and your family. XX
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im so sorry we lost our daughter at 22 weeks. i know the pain you are going through. we swayed for a boy time and time again and i was so sure this was my son. it was dd5 instead. i would give anything to have her back again but all the babies in the world can't replace her.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast