Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so tough. Not sure where I am with my thoughts. Last night I was thinking that 4 was good. But today I'm still wanting 5. My head and heart are at odds with eachother. Time will tell. I think things willbecome a lot clearer once the summer winds down and the kids go back to school. I got a personalized plan, and plan to do some of the diet and exercise to lose a few lbs. I also think I'll take Vitex 2 w on 2 w off and Zyrtex the morning I get a + opk. But that's about it. And that's only if we ttc again. I'm def part of the lazy swayers club. I would love another girl, but a healthy baby above all. I've read a few posts lately from other wonderful ladies on this site that have lost their babies, and it's changed my thought process a bit. Healthy and happy...boy or girl. Good luck to you all in your journey. I'd love to keep in touch. In nice to know that I'm not alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahh, u are such a sweet and lovely woman, threemenandalady, I really hope the pink fairy visits again and gives your DD a sister...

and i know how you feel about the decision...i cant stop thinking about poossibly going for 4 in a few years, and I keep having to remind myself ..'you're pregnant now, enjoy it!!!'
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing pics of your beautiful little girl when she arrives. Her brothers are going to adore her.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so nice to really be ab;e to chat about this so openly with others!!!!

ThreeMen... First off don;t put so many expectations on yourself to try and feel one way or the other. I think that is so common to feel maybe okay with 4 one day and then wanting 5 the next day. I feel like that too, but it's worse if I try to make myself be okay with just 4 now. I just know that time will help things be the way they are supposed to,.

I don;t think I will resent DH exactly, it's more like asking myself, "who will this affect more?" Like will it be too much(overwhelming) for DH more than my desire for a fifth or vice versa because I know he'd feel the same.

I am also trying to make sure I am living in the moment too and really enjoying the beautiful kids I do have. Like you though, I do still plan to try and follow the diet, but be low key about it and not focus on all the details because that will make me feel worse if we decide to not go for 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12