Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My first ppaf is here!!!!!

I had my son a year ago this month and got my first af tonight. Ironically enough, I started taking Vitex for the first time this morning. Does anyone know if Vitex could've had something to do with af showing up? I'd be shocked because it was only one pill.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to wish you lots of luck!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jealous! My babe is 1 this week and I am waiting for it to arrive. I would presume it is unlikely to be the vitex (unless you were right on the edge of it and the vitex just tipped the balance over the edge) but freaky coincidence. Can I ask if you are still night feeding and how often you are feeding? I am trying to cut it down but my bubba is sick so we are back at square one with increased feeds. Good luck with the planning, I'm excited for you that you can start swaying. Are you going to keep up with the vitex?
    Mummy to three beautiful little men :

And 2 beautiful both brought into my life by Gender Dreaming sways on the LE diet.

So grateful for this wonderful site with all the information on it. I am sure without this site I would not have my 2 beautiful girls.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My son stopped nursing during the day on his own and before he goes to bed at night he nurses for just a few minutes. I think he's losing interest in this too. Good quetion about Vitex. I don't know if I should continue with it. I'm still nervous about taking pills. I am not feeding during the night at all. What I did notice about 2 weeks ago was an incredible amount of ewcm for about 5 or 6 days. I was checking to see if I ovulated but never did. It was the best fake o I've ever had. But low and behold af is now here. My dh doesn't seem like he's on the ttc train all the way so af has brought me some mixed feelings. And I haven't started the LE diet yet. Today is the 1st day. I wasn't expecting her yet so I may wait till next month to get the diet under control and lose a few lbs. And get hubby to lose his worries about another baby. lol
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not just one pill!! but congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ