Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a terrible thing to do???

Ok. So I think dh is pretty much on board to ttc one more time. He is thinking Nov, Dec and into Jan 2013. I'm thinking I just turned 37 a few days ago and got my first ppaf last night, so maybe I should sneak in an attempt when I O this month. Is that a horrible thing to do? I'm feeling a little guilty for thinking this, but at the same time it will take the stress out of it and with 1 attempt there's a good chance I won't get pregnant. What do you think? I sound so shady...
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think DH should know.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should maybe aim for a comprise--maybe start trying in Sept? with one attempt? That's how I got my husband into letting me attempt in Nov (though it was a BFN) was that I explained we'd only try once around O time and see what happened. Explain how you feel about age etc, I'm happy to hear is on board to TTC now!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, it's not so bad A little blessing that you were planning on anyway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your DH should know.
    Yes you think have agreed on another - but are yet to decide when.
    Speak to him about your concerns and try and get him to understand..
    It just doesn't seem open and honest and therefore right to *me* but i know women do it, so if your conscious is ok with it then go for it
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One sneaked attempt doesn't compare to me dipping my OPKs in water after my M/C. But I apologized to God every time I had to lie to my husband. My little one was meant to be! I did what I had to do personally..
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I appreciate the feedback. I think I'm going to talk about it with him tonight. We're going out for dinner. Not a great topic to talk about when you're out without children, but the only time in the near future we will get a chance to be alone. Af is going full force today and I'd rather stay home tonight, but I think I'll be ok once we get out. Butterfly, I like the "dipping opk's in water" idea. And God forgives you...lol!! Auroara, thanks for the support. Lovely site filled with amazing women. I speak about you all often to my husband. My internet bff's....hahahahaha.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)