Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: She is here.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want reach into my computer and give you the biggest hug ever! I know exactly how you feel - you sound a lot like myself after I had Ds2. Those were some dark days. Lots of mums don't bond with their baby straight away, so you are definitely not alone.
    The disconnected feeling you have at the moment may be because of baby blues, PPD and lingering GD all mixed up together.

Don't feel bad about yourself - you have 3 beautiful, amazing girls! I wish I was in your shoes. And I bet she isn't an average newborn (no baby of your could be )!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and at the same time big hugs..... Take time to heal, emotionally and physically. I don't want to say to you try to enjoy because when people told me to enojoy (I had a crybaby) I couldn't and I felt even more guilty. But in the end you will see you will bond with her and she will be an amazing little girl, I know it for sure. Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to you ZB. I know it does not feel awesome at the moment, but that is understandable. You have been through the process of giving birth, which is never easy and on top of that you have raging hormones and the very normal and human feelings of gender disappointment to contend with. Be kind to yourself, give yourself time to recover from the birth and bond with your little girl. I really hope she becomes a ray of sunshine in your life. Thinking of you X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you're down, ZB. I just know your little girl is going to grow up to be an amazing woman like her Mom Please share more details like name, weight and what she looks like when you feel ready - we'd all love to know. In the meantime take care of yourself and take any help you're offered.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby. I get that you are feeling hurt right now but you know that it's only for now and you will fall in love with her like your other two. Nuthinbutpink said it too well and she will become the light of your life (I was very moved reading that because its so true for me) for what it's worth I felt that way with Ds2 and until this day it eats me away and regret that I felt that way because he really is that extra special...and I get that anything we say will not help you right now but I had to let you know how I felt. We are all here if you want to chat and like all of us supporting you we want to see pics because I'm sure she'll be adorabubble and want to know her name and how her big sisters are with her, I bet they are in love with her Xx
    Last edited by Belle; September 6th, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry you are feeling down hun, I hope it gets better. We are always here to listen

2007 2008 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Z!! I'm thinking of you and wishing you peace of mind.

It took me awhile before I fell in love with DS 3 as well. When they brought him to me I felt like he wasn't even my baby but my husband assures me he was watching the whole time and no one switched him.

We still need pics!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little one, and please try not to be so hard on yourself. This post partum time is always so hard. Give yourself some time and I'm sure you will soon fall head-over-heels in love!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about you yesterday. I'm so sorry you're sad. Please know that you're in my heart. I hope you can take some joy in your new little one! Squeeze her little booty cheeks; baby's bottoms are impossible to resist!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This made me cry, I am scared to death this is how I will feel if I have another boy!

Hugs for obvious reasons, hope in time you can move past this. Like another said, is there someone you can talk to??
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast