Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She is here.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

She is here.

My failed sway arrived at Sept. 1st. She is an average newborn, so no need for pics. I've had an unmedicated birth which was a pure torture as expected.

I feel really down, guilty, ashamed, confused...
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand your feelings and at the same time i'm jealous! I would love to have her! so unfair isn't it?
    Well......try to enjoy this baby time, this time will never come back!
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on the birth of your little girl. Im sorry you are feeling so down is there a professional you could talk to? Look after yourself and remember you always have friends who will listen and won't judge on here.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on ur little girl. Give urself some time to bond with her. I hope u feel better soon. Well done on the unmediated birth! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulation on the healthy arrival
    What is her name? We'd love some pics if your up for it, all newborns are co cute!

So sorry you are feeling down, it would be good if you could speak to a professional to help you through your struggle, hopefully it will help you heal and focus on the little newborn - they grow up so fast!

Wishing you all the best and hope that you can find some joy soon
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ZB I am so sad to be reading that you are unhappy I for one am completetly excited at the birth of your I'm 1,000,000% sure exceptionally goorgeous little girl, so for now I'll be over excited for you ok I would love to see a pic or 5 and I want weight and time of birth, name, eye color and every other precious detail OK!!!

I wish I was near by to give you a real cuddle and shoulder to cry on xxx For what its worth I never fell in love with my 2nd child until they were 6 months old, but I did everything I was supposed to do and we turned out just fine All my love Charlotte xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful news on the safe arrival of your little one. So sorry you're feeling down - but the worst part is how guilty you feel. Don't feel guilty, you don't need to. There's a lot going on within you at the moment, not to mention all the rushing post birth hormones. Give yourself time to grieve, dont expect miracles, and like the others said you always have the forums to vent to. You'll love her, you'll bond with her, it will just take some time, and maybe an extra prayer or two. Hugs xoxoxo
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm delighted to hear your precious daughter arrived safely ZB. I really hope she will find that special place in your heart very soon.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, ZB. Your post is heartbreaking.

I have been where you are and it was hard. My DD was super cute and an angel but what I didn't know is she would turn out to be "below average". I would learn to find out that she will struggle at times and I learned how awesome average is. I so wish for average. Average is awesome.

Your feelings are valid and understandable. I get it. At some point though, your average baby girl might turn out to be the light of your life like my below average DD is.

Average is awesome.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby girl xxx So sorry you're feeling down-I can understand totally how you feel. But I hate to say that I'm jealous of you as I would love to have that little girl. Don't feel guilty about how you're feeling now-you just need time and to work through your feelings. It's important that you allow yourself to feel how you feel and remember there's no right or wrong way to feel. Bonding is not always instant like you see on the TV. Hormones are crazy things! You won't always feel the way you feel right now. If there's someone you can talk to that might help you. I'm sure you will fall in love with your little princess very soon
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast