Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, sweetpea!! What awesome news!! I was dying reading your husband's reaction. Maybe you're getting two girls for the sway price of one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetpea wow twins, how exciting, congratulations !!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is AWESOME! So happy for you!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    I think the boppy sucks too. LOL. I think the breast friend may be similar to the twin one, i'm not sure. I know mine was slightly angled the babies would also be angled slightly or turned in toward you for a football hold. Nursing them together was so sweet, they use to smile at one another and would hold hands. <3 There were occassions where i would nurse them seperately but my letdown was much stronger with both of them and they seemed to get more milk when together.
    Ohhh, how cute! This totally made my heart melt! I can't imagine how sweet that would be! Awwww

Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    And people are really stupid and will ask you such dumb questions. I have only been asked a handful of times if they were "natural", yes they naturally came out of my body!! That's usually what I would say! LOL!
    Good answer! Haha!

Yeah, a lot of the people in our family and in our social circle are very blunt and nosy. I am sure that once we announce we're having twins (none of them know we're even pg yet btw), we will be getting questions about whether or not we were taking anything for fertility. I really don't want to lie, but I need to think of something to say that will come naturally, not forced or fake or vague sounding. You ladies have given me some good ideas!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetpea, I've NEVER been asked how they were conceived re: clomid or HT. Was expecting people to ask if I had IVF, which I could honestly answer "no". No-one other than my mum/dh knows about my sway. I bought plently Twin books and ended up really doing my own thing to suit my family, but they are worth a read. I joined Twinstuff, but it's mostly for u guys over in the US/Canada, but there will be plenty advice and support.

I had a section for the girls, but DD2 was breech my whole pg. Also my boys were sections as I just never progressed well in labour. I choose to bottle feed the twins, I knew I couldn't cope after failing to BF ds2 which made me very depressed, that along side some GD. So for my mental well-being I bottle fed and have no regrets, but TOTALLY admire any mum of multiples who BF!!

Ask PLENTY of questions with ur OB and if u ever fancy a chat just Pm me! Will be stalking u till ur gender scan. Sure it will be girls, what an amazing sway u did!! x x
    Last edited by Inglewood; October 16th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    I agree. People will often say rude things or ask too personal questions. They don't mean to be rude. But I think answering with "We have just been blessed" is such a great answer to those questions.
    Absolutely!
    No one need know you took Clomid. People are too nosy, lol. XOX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe Sweetpea, you are getting some excellent advice on this thread!

It's all so exciting!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Sweetpea, I've NEVER been asked how they were conceived re: clomid or HT. Was expecting people to ask if I had IVF, which I could honestly answer "no". No-one other than my mum/dh knows about my sway. I bought plently Twin books and ended up really doing my own thing to suit my family, but they are worth a read. I joined Twinstuff, but it's mostly for u guys over in the US/Canada, but there will be plenty advice and support.

I had a section for the girls, but DD2 was breech my whole pg. Also my boys were sections as I just never progressed well in labour. I choose to bottle feed the twins, I knew I couldn't cope after failing to BF ds2 which made me very depressed, that along side some GD. So for my mental well-being I bottle fed and have no regrets, but TOTALLY admire any mum of multiples who BF!!

Ask PLENTY of questions with ur OB and if u ever fancy a chat just Pm me! Will be stalking u till ur gender scan. Sure it will be girls, what an amazing sway u did!! x x
    Inglewood - I have just realised I am one of those nosy people who asked you if you took Clomid! Sorry, I dont mean to be rude, it's just I have had my first Clomid cycle which is why I asked.

I wouldn't ask anyone in other situations, I guess I assumed it's ok to ask on a gender website! Didn't mean any offence!

Sounds lovely having twins. What a wonderful bond.

XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats
    Congrats
    Wishing you have a double healthy happy pregnancy!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maple, please don't worry! I actually never even thought of it like that!! lol I meant no-one like family, friends people around me each day had asked. Oh no, I'm totally ok about anyone asking on here. Just meant IRL.

Twins are fab, although trying to get pics done today of them for Grandparents was not so cool!! lol
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast