Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats so much!! WOW you must be on such a wonderful high...looking forward to following your journey!
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe I didn't reply to this thread already!!!

Sweetpea, I am beyond thrilled for you...twins!!! That is sooo exciting! I had secretly hoped that Lillian would've been a twin so she should have a same age sibling, and you're going to have the dream come true...how awesome!!

Will you be getting nub shots and finding out? I think twin girls would be fab, since they'll have each other as sisters, but I also think B/G twins are beyond adorable. Good luck hun, hoping you got twin adorable girls in there and I totally think you can BF twins, it's about willpower, and the right equipment!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How awesome!!!! So excited for you! Love your DH reaction too. Hilarious! Before you found out it was twins did you have any intense morning sickness or other symptoms?
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! So exciting! I would love twins!
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Inglewood - I have just realised I am one of those nosy people who asked you if you took Clomid! Sorry, I dont mean to be rude, it's just I have had my first Clomid cycle which is why I asked.

I wouldn't ask anyone in other situations, I guess I assumed it's ok to ask on a gender website! Didn't mean any offence!

Sounds lovely having twins. What a wonderful bond.

XX
    Oh Maple don't worry i'm sure no-one took offence - on here people expect questions and no-one seems to mind sharing, also your not being judgmental or negative in a way SIL or MIL would be. Or at least thats how i feel anyway, would tell you gals anything but would be really pi**ed off if i got asked those sort of questions in real life
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Oh Maple don't worry i'm sure no-one took offence - on here people expect questions and no-one seems to mind sharing, also your not being judgmental or negative in a way SIL or MIL would be. Or at least thats how i feel anyway, would tell you gals anything but would be really pi**ed off if i got asked those sort of questions in real life
    Oh, I agree! People asking questions like that here seems normal. People asking in the car pool line or in the frozen foods aisle, especially strangers, is when it gets me.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your twins! Hope your DD is in there somewhere! Have to admit to being just a tad jealous though. My sis thinks I'm crazy for even wanting twins but since my youngest is 9, I think twins would be nice to keep each other company.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    I can't believe I didn't reply to this thread already!!!

Sweetpea, I am beyond thrilled for you...twins!!! That is sooo exciting! I had secretly hoped that Lillian would've been a twin so she should have a same age sibling, and you're going to have the dream come true...how awesome!!

Will you be getting nub shots and finding out? I think twin girls would be fab, since they'll have each other as sisters, but I also think B/G twins are beyond adorable. Good luck hun, hoping you got twin adorable girls in there and I totally think you can BF twins, it's about willpower, and the right equipment!
    Thanks, auroara!! You still got your precious, long-awaited little girl though, and that's definitely a dream come true! I still don't know if either of these little babes are a girl, so even though I feel incredibly blessed to be pregnant with twins, I'm still so nervous (not sure what I would do going from 2 to 4 boys, eek!). I'm there's at least one girl in here!

Oh yes, I will be uploading and obsessing over nub shots for sure!! At least, I hope I get decent nub shots. I have a scan at around 10 weeks on November 9th (too early for nub guessing, right?) and then I'll be scheduled for my NT scan. If I remember correctly, the NT scan is usually done at around 12-13 weeks, right? That won't be until right after Thanksgiving, maybe the first week of December (I'll have to check a calendar to be sure). Then I'm paying for an elective early gender scan at 15 weeks on December 16th. I'm really hoping to know what I'm having before Christmas - I think it would be awesome to surprise our families and reveal what we're having on Christmas Day! Really hoping it's good news, though! I feel like I have to wait an eternity to find out, because time is moving so slowly right now. Need to keep myself occupied with something, LOL!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpumpkin06 View Post
    How awesome!!!! So excited for you! Love your DH reaction too. Hilarious! Before you found out it was twins did you have any intense morning sickness or other symptoms?
    Thanks, Lilpumpkin! I started having extreme nauseousness starting right at 5 weeks, which is very early for me. I'm talking all day nausea, lots of gagging, lots of dry-heaving. No throwing up though, at least not yet. That's unusual for me, I'm usually just queasy from weeks 6-13, no gagging and no dry-heaving usually. My boobs are also HUGE right now. It's crazy. I'm also super, super tired...like, can barely keep my eyes open and would go to bed at 7pm every night if I could!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic news! Huge congratulations
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast