Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My husband is hot....

Ok, so now I got your attention here's my question
    My husband, while very attractive, actually does run very hot. He has a naturally high body temperature and suffers terribly from the heat.
    We also live in Australia and will be TTC in December which is summer (sigh...).
    He works outdoors and gets super hot and sweaty all day.
    Sounds like I'm sabotaging myself doesn't it?

Well I am doing everything else right (I hope), Sups (potassium, high folate, ginseng, maca, TT, and a combined Primrose & Vit e & Fish Oil with RJ on its way), diet - high sodium/potassium/red meat/fruit/veg/dried fruit, weights 3 times a week, and I even have him taking sups and eating same diet as me. Am doing BSD and V8, OJ and green tea.
    I have ordered my BBT, my OPK, my PH strips and plan to do BSF and considering EW (I have chickens so why wouldn't I try to pasteurize my own??).

So I know I can't control every aspect of the sway and was wondering if my hottie hubby could inadvertently sabotage this sway and if there was anything we can do to counteract this?
    Has anyone else had this issue and still had a boy? I sometimes wonder if his internal cooker fries them all...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am from Australia too with a VERY attractive hubby aswell!! LOL. he is pretty hot!!
    Anyway getting to the real subject My DH gets really hot aswell sweats heaps and goes to the gym doing circit classes and running plays footy and cricket and in general is a real hot body. We have 2 boys! I tell you stick to the diet as my diet is full of EVERYTHING!!! I dont diet or miss out on any sort of food . As for conception with ds1 we dtd everyday for the whole 30 day cycle ha ha and got a boy.. as for ds2 we only dtd once 10 hrs after " O " and he did very Frequent Release... So I say DIET!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now tell me how did you get a girl?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would recommend him lifting weights to increase testosterone.. maybe you too? Wow you have a ton in your sway arsenal! I don't know how you'd fail.. I would use preseed too.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aha love title of this thread!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to let you know. We live in the goldfields. I concieved my son in the middle of December. When my partner was working on a heap leach (mine) in 50 degree temperatures!!!
    Our power kept going out ugh.
    Whilst I ate like a rostered girl sway. What I did eat probably wasn't the best. Full of salt and fat and being Christmas well ... Cookies and baked everyday lol.
    =)
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha. That's so great to hear pinkin2011!!! Having a girl is super easy for me so I will tell you what I do (not that i've ever planned on a gender before).
    Coffee for breakfast, full milk lots of sugar. About an hour later have bowl cereal, peice of toast. Then nothing till lunch. Lunch is a small sandwich with vegemite, PB&J or ham and cheese (no meats). Afternoon, low fat yogurt and hand full of nuts. Dinner is low fat, low carb, chicken 5 nights (stir fry, turkey mince taco, asian soup, veg and chicken soup), maybe low fat homemade pizza then I'll blow out on a curry maybe 1 night. Eat little red meat or carbs and do cardio at least 3 times per week. Have a couple wine's 4 nights a week. Tend to not drink enough water ever. Am usually a little dry during relations so use supermarket lube. Low sex drive (which I blame on kids as it used to be on the other extreme before they came along) but think thats due to low testosterone now I've been reading about it.
    Usually have veggies with most meals but not enough fruit.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh butterfly spirit, if only your faith was enough to see this succeed!! Thank you for the positive words, they mean a lot.
    I am currently lifting weights 3 times a week, hot hubby is on sups and is a carpenter so does hard manual work all day. Am considering pre-seed but from what Ive read it can sway either way....?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats really positive CherryBlossom! So I guess the diet thing is the big sway factor.
    If you want a girl, see my eating response to pinkin2011. Seriously, I don't eat much and find it annoying when I get hungry. Don't get me wrong, I am not super thin. In fact I am 5'10 and athletic build, just not into food. A couple bits of chocolate are my biggest pig out, I hate fast food, take away food and never eat fried stuff. I also would never think to eat a cake or cookie. In all honesty, I might eat hot chips 3 times a year.....
    You want a girl, diet like crazy and up the calcium and magnesium.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah see.
    My eating habits are coffee for breakfast. Some days I may have toast with cheese. Or Vegemite.
    Then I won't eat till tea. However tea back when I was having my boys could have been anything. With them I was having processed foods. Days when we were goin to town id have take away oh and i was addicted to normal coke!!!! Also had Carbs every night And my salt was high. That has changed now since I'm trying to lose weight and I have been =)
    I'll be going vegetarian without the empty carbs.
    Thanks so much =)
    Wish you all the very best!!!
    I have piles of cm!!! Piles!!! No sex drive. Poor dp. Very very low. Even gone months without it. However I don't think I have low testosterone. I have a quick temper.
    Bit of a strange one I am lol
    Last edited by CherryBlossom; October 26th, 2012 at 02:23 AM.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast