Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an amazing story. So sorry for your loss...I can imagine that it is incredibly heartbreaking. Pink dust for your sway in 3 months! Hugs!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pray, sorry to hear all of this...but what a miracle to get your uterus working great now...I am going to praying and hoping for you and your family come 3 months to conceive your last little babe! Rest up.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pray I can't believe I missed all of this! OMG... I am so sorry hun... jeez... how are you feeling???

Well it's just insult upon injury, huh? You deserve to have a few "why me?!?!" days... But OMG how lucky are you to have such a wonderful surgeon? This is why it was taking so long to get pg in the first place obviously. Did the DR's think that too? I have a very strong feeling that it won't take it as long to get pg again

So sorry about your loss Hopefully that baby will look down and see your sorrow and bless you with another little fighter... it's amazing how all of a sudden gender seems like a silly thing to worry about when the big picture comes into view... you will always want a daughter, but your next pregnancy will be decidedly GD free... what a wonderful gift

Sending all my positive energy for a quick recovery and a TON of rainbow baby dust... if anyone has any it's me

Please update us as soon as you feel ready
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345