Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update Dr. Potter Gender Selection Seminars and Baby Reunions Australia: Final Details!!!

May 30, 2013

Hi Aussies,

I am pleased to announce that I will be in Australia June 16th-24th for Patient/Baby reunions, seminars on Gender Selection and private consultations in both Sydney and Melbourne. These events are FREE but you must register. No walk ins will be permitted and space is limited. Here is the latest info with final locations and registration links. All registration information will be kept totally confidential whether you use Facebook (it will not post to your wall) or email.

Made In California!
    Former patients, please join Lori, Natalija, Lucy and I for one of these special events celebrating the miracle of family balancing. I will be hosting patient/baby reunions in both Sydney and Melbourne. Bring your family, bring your baby! We will have plenty of food, fun and special gifts for your little ones. I would love to meet your little miracles or see your baby bump!

The lunchtime events will be:

Sydney, Monday June 17th, 12:30-2:00 P.M. The Wine Room, Centennial Park.

Sydney RSVP: Made in California! Patient/Baby Reunion in Sydney- Eventbrite

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, 12:30-2:00 P.M. The Lake Room in the Point Restaurant, Albert Park.

Melbourne RSVP: Made in California! Patient/Baby Reunion in Melbourne- Eventbrite

I will also be presenting seminars in both Sydney and Melbourne. This will give attendees a chance to meet me, Lori, Natalija and Lucy as well

Gender Selection Seminars

In these seminars I will discuss the process of gender selection for Australians including the science, logistics and cost. We will discuss the advantages of seeking treatment in the USA and at my clinic. I will also be discussing the ethical aspects of gender selection and the legal challenges faced by Australian gender selection proponents. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or Facebook to register (it will not post to your wall).

Sydney, Monday June 17th, 7:00 P.M, Sheraton on the Park Hotel, Sydney.

RSVP Sydney GS Seminar: Gender Selection Seminar in Sydney- Eventbrite

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, 7:00 P.M, The Westin Melbourne.

RSVP Melbourne GS Seminar: Gender Selection Seminar in Melbourne- Eventbrite

Free in-person Consultations Available!

A limited number of FREE, in-person private consultations with Dr. Potter will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com. These spots are filling up fast so don’t wait.

I will also be presenting seminars on Egg Donation and Surrogacy so if you are interested in these seminars or know someone that is, please read on and/or share this information with those that might benefit. Please feel free to re-post elsewhere if you please. Egg donation and surrogacy are a total mess in Australia and Aussies must go abroad to receive treatment in most cases.

Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminars

In these seminars, I will discuss the process of egg donation and surrogacy for Australians and the advantages to seeking this care in California and at my clinic, HRC Fertility. HRC Fertility has the largest Egg Donation/Surrogacy practice in the U.S.A. with pregnancy rates in the top 3% nationally. I will be joined by representatives of two leading USA Egg Donor Agencies (The Donor Source and Donor Nexus) as well as a leading surrogacy agency (The Surrogacy Source). I will discuss the specifics of both the actual treatment as well as the logistical and legal issues surrounding treatment. Agency representative will discuss donor and surrogacy selection and related costs. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes, including vouchers for up to $5,000 US toward donor egg IVF and/or surrogacy treatment with me, medication and PGD vouchers for patients using egg donation or surrogacy, donor and surrogacy vouchers good toward agency related fees. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or Facebook to register (it will not post to your wall).

Sydney, Tuesday June 18th, 7:00 P.M., Sheraton on the Park Hotel, Sydney.

RSVP Sydney 3rd Party Seminar:
    Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminar in Sydney- Eventbrite

Melbourne, Friday June 21st, 7:00 P.M., The Westin Melbourne.

RSVP Melbourne 3rd Party Seminar:
    Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminar in Melbourne- Eventbrite

FREE Consultations Available!

A limited number of FREE, in-person, private consultations with Dr. Potter and/or the agency representative will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com
    Last edited by Dr. Potter; May 31st, 2013 at 04:16 AM.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect