IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Link to Contact Form for Dr. Potter, HRC

Gender selection has become a popular option for couples desiring to choose the sex of their children. HRC offers gender selection, sometimes referred to as "family balancing", at our California infertility clinics in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego County. Gender selection is often used to reduce the possibility of transmitting sex linked genetic diseases to an offspring in "at risk" couples. Other couples want to experience the joy of raising both a male and female child.

Dr Potter is a popular choice because of his high success rates and his experience helping both domestic and International patients. He and his staff are able to assist people from all over the world with Family Balancing and you may begin with a phone consultation to find out more information about what is involved.

For Free Consults with Dr. Potter of HRC, please complete the following form. Your information will be automatically emailed to Stephanie and Dr Potter's assistant when the form is submitted. No information is stored on this site.

***IF you are using TAPATALK, it will not allow you to link to this form if you have your Settings option(there is a Settings icon at the bottom right of your Tapatalk window) to open URLs in Tapatalk. You must change the setting to open URLs in Safari or you must use a PC or MAC to access the free consult form. If you click on this link from TAPATALK, it randomly takes you to a gender swaying forum or tells you to login!***

Use our IVF Consult Forms to receive free phone/Skype consults and receive $1000 off your cycle.

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...do=form&fid=13
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; June 2nd, 2020 at 09:31 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

2. Thanks Moolala thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info .
    Do you know any places in northern ca? I rather not travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does the $1000 only apply to full IVF cycles? Can it be used for ER with PGD and future FET or for a banking cycle?

Olorun Ileri2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are doing a full cycle just choosing to wait to transfer, yes.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clarity

Does Dr. Potter's discount advertised here apply to banking cycles with a later date FET?

Olorun Ileri2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HRC is denying the discount for banking cycles. NBP, I pm'd you last Tuesday and Thursday, no response. Can you clarify if it is disparate treatment or just an omitted fine print?

Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Use our IVF Consult Forms to receive free phone/Skype consults and receive $1000 off your cycle.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=13
    Last edited by fknonl1ne; April 30th, 2016 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Edited to delete duplicate text

Olorun Ileri2

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to know a good clinic to have gender selection pgd for a girl. How can I contact hrc? Which is the price? Do you know any clinic with good results at first cycle in Europe?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk