Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that with a couple of exceptions (people who had sent me long PM's or ones I wanted to spend extra time answering) I am all caught up on my PM lag due to illnesses and the holidays. Sometimes they do sneak past me so if there is one of yours still outstanding in cyberspace that hasn't been posted in the forums already, please resend (but don't kill me either, ladies!!)

Just a reminder, you will get a response faster as a general rule in the forums and especially in the Custom Sway Forums which are answered daily - plus it is MUCH easier on me. I try very hard to answer every question that comes in and it makes it really tough on me when I reply to a PM only to find the exact same question posted in the forums. It's hard for me to keep track of who asked what where and so I end up double-answering a good many of them. While I"m no stickler on this at all it's just easiest on me to keep the PM's for business questions in need of quick response or things that are too personal for the public forums instead of general sway questions.

Now, onward and upward, hoping to bring a lot of new and exciting content your way very soon!!!