Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OOPS....BFP

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    WooHoo, awesome news!!! Congrats!!!
    Thank you Essnce :-)) Still think I'll find it hard after 2 boys to shop in the girls department lol!

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!!!! Congratulations xoxo.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Wow!!!! Congratulations xoxo.
    Thank you pinkin! Xxx I have been thinking of you and hope all is going great with your sway x

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am starting to diet in may I hope to start ttc in july!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    I am starting to diet in may I hope to start ttc in july!!
    Fantastic. I have everything crossed for you! I would say I changed my diet of skipping breakfast and not snacking for about 10 weeks. I look forward hearing your BFP!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG that's amazing! Another HT person who accidently got pregnant and then got their DG. I'm jealous but very happy for you too! It is so great that you got to find out so soon too and in such a cool way Many congratulations to you!
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

7. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    OMG that's amazing! Another HT person who accidently got pregnant and then got their DG. I'm jealous but very happy for you too! It is so great that you got to find out so soon too and in such a cool way Many congratulations to you!
    Thank you sp much 1+2+3!! Honestly, I would never have had the courage to try naturally but I really believe after thinking of my 3 conceptions (certainly never changed a single thing for my DS's) that swaying works! Of course HT is a guarantee and that's the reason we were already on that road but swaying is certainly worth thinking about. I'm 'clearly' no expert but I have found it really interesting to sit down and think about the differences in my conceptions and the outcomes really do fit with exactly what Atomic recommends. This site, Atomic and NBP are Gifts from above!

9. Likes 1+2+3boys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiesmiler and a huge congratulations on news of your girl! You must be beside yourself with excitement! So happy for you as our stories were so familiar when I joined last year. Wishing you all the best. It's so encouraging to see so many successful sways even the oops ones!

11. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aussiesmiler I'm due in 4 weeks and still gravitate towards baby boy clothes its like we don't know how to shop on the other side of the store!! I'm sure we will learn!! Soooo happy for you XX

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi Aussiesmiler and a huge congratulations on news of your girl! You must be beside yourself with excitement! So happy for you as our stories were so familiar when I joined last year. Wishing you all the best. It's so encouraging to see so many successful sways even the oops ones!
    Thanks Pbn3! yes very excited and that's so good to hear our stories are similar :-)) There are so many successful sways at the moment aren't there, including those of us who had an oops!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast