Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and good luck for your scan! xx
    DW 32
    DH 42

DS1 2011 DS2 2013

Can't believe my dream for has come true!!

Cycle#1 Thailand April 2015: 19 retrieved, 13 mature, 12 fertilised, 6 to day 5 testing, 1 abnormal (XX) 5 normal: 4XY, 1XX!!
    FET 30th June.. BFP!!

Baby girl Melina born 20th March 2016
    Very grateful for the support this site provided, thank you gender dreaming!!

4. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huge congrats and pink dust!! fXFXFX!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG wouldn't it be awesome if it was your girl? One attempt sounds good! GL and FX!!!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

8. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies XX Your well wishes are making me feel better. My scan is tomorrow at 4pm so I will post nub pictures as soon as I can.

I won't do a TTC sticky now, because we weren't, but I thought I would share a few of the noticeable differences in this conception just on the very slim chance it happens to be our DD. Although all symptoms are pointing to boy apart from my CRAZY sense of smell!! Not that I think that means girl I've just never experienced this before. I feel like a superhero with my power being to sniff anything out miles away!! There isn't a person who walks past me that I couldn't tell you what perfume/deodorant or lack of they have on and that's just not me.

Here goes;

: DS1 & 2 were conceived with many attempts all with the intention to get pregnant. This was 1 attempt for all of December and in fact up until I clicked that it had been a long time since AF so only took a pregnancy test 10 January! DH pulled out and this was a method we have successfully used for years whenever we thought we were in a safe zone of the month. Will NOT be doing this ever again!!
    : I was skipping breakfast and only eating 2 meals a day although I never counted calories/fat/protein I doubt I would have gone over 1500 calories a day. With DS's I was eating and snacking all the time although my weight has always remained the same, my side of the family are all slight builds
    : DH was onboard with HT so we had modified our diet, mostly for my egg quality, but he was very happy to cut out red meat and we were eating vegetarian meals roughly 3 times a week for evening meals
    : DH took religiously and I mean never missed a day for 9weeks OLE, 1000mg's Vit C and a men's multi vitamin something he had never ever done before
    : I was taking a pregnancy prenatal, 600mg's of CoQ10, 400mg's of DHA Plant Omega-3 and 5mg's of Myonositol (this was not recommended by DR P this was because I heard it was a great natural alternative to anti depressants and whilst I've never been depressed before I was feeling low about everything - doing HT and it not working and spending all that money, taking 2 small children half way across the world on a 14hr flight!!! And just the thought I would never have a daughter.....I never took any vitamins with DS's until I got my BFP. Still, the amount of vitamins I was taking makes me certain this is a boy

That about sums up this conception. Now to wait. Boy Or girl this baby desperately wanted to be a part of our family so welcome home soon little one FX
    Last edited by aussiesmiler; March 4th, 2015 at 08:09 PM.

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crossing everything for you honey XX

11. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow congrats. Sounds like there were some changes when this one was conceived in comparison to your first two. Hopefully that is enough! Goodluck and I hope it is your daughter
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

13. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck !!!

15. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I had my scan yesterday and I was measuring 13wks3days and the place I went to does the scans in 2,3 and 4D and the Dr can guess with 90% accuracy (if the bits are seen of course) at 12.5wks and I asked if he could see and he said in my case he could tell with 100% accuracy because everything was visible (I have an awesome potty shot I can't load for some reason....very frustrating) and then he asked what I already have and when I said 2 boys he just nodded and said I have to take more measurements and I will come back and have another look at the sex because I want to keep you waiting! Then when he was back looking at the sex he said I will type it on the screen so you can print have the photo with the sex and.......it's a GIRL!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes and I said are you certain and he said he would never write the sex on the screen unless he is 100% certain! Words can not describe my happiness :-))))) Plus it was so obvious it was a girl even to my untrained eye!

I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Atomic, the Gender Dreaming site and all the wonderful ladies who have the courage and tenacity to do everything and anything to make their dreams, whatever they are, come true. You all have my utmost respect and I want to thank you for wishing me well and also sharing your journeys. I found so much inspiration in the HT section and I will continue to send all my well wishes your way.

I'm not sure exactly what 'worked' for us but I do believe that the 1 attempt and my dietary changes were the key factors, Atomic, you ROCK!!

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

17. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats but were you really on 400mg of DHEA? Daily?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast