Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you have 3 month time limit I BEG you not to douche or use antihistamine!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your quick reply! Makes perfect sense. I'm about ten days away from my attempt now. Not eating between 7.30pm and noon and will continue this until hopefully get bfp...Should I continue to take mag, calcium and folic acid in this time? I'm drinking cranberry and adding sweetner sachets to it which I only feel comfortable doing in this 2 weeks to lower ph.... also decided on antihistamine instead of douche. Following pur attempt we'll be on holidays during my 2ww so hopefully the sun, sand ,sea will load me with negative ions and keep me relaxed. Thanks again for this helpful site and all the info....my hubby was very skeptical at first but there's plenty of research to back up the theories. I'll be sure to let you know how I go...

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw your second post 're antihistamine. Will take that advice if that's your recommendation .

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you believe in cal-mag then you must take it continually and not stop taking it till BFP and then gradually wean off. The "take the 2ww off to save money" that some of the sites tell you to do is not only bad for a sway but also dangerous (if cal-mag sways, then stopping and starting it is a dumb idea, and it's also not good for health to stop/start supplements sddenly)

ALWAYS continue to take folic acid. Never stop folic until you are out of the first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually wean off over the span of 3-4 weeks by gradually spacing doses till you're down to the amount in your prenatal and that amount is ok to continue.

Neither RepH. or antihistamine has gotten good results (about the overall success rates of the site) and they both have really cut odds of conception, so anyone with a limited window for TTC needs to leave them out from the start.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Firstly, love the new profile pic! I assume this is your lovely poster child for ttc pink success?! Adorable. com!! Anyway.....just excited to inform you that I have made my 1 attempt....I will post everything later but in a nutshell I feel quietly confident. Hubby did fr from Sunday til Tuesday... think we missed a day within the ten days...on the Wed I had a kind of dark line on the opk and thought it was business time but felt really stressed. Hubby was exhausted at bed time and insisted we wait a day....luckily I had atomic in my head repeating that timing doesn't sway or I'd be having a meltdown!!! Anyway.... I gave poor hubby the night off and hopes it would not matter too much. Last night was prefect...my son's had played all afternoon in the yard and it was so sweet to see....I really feel I made peace with welcoming another boy if that was the universe's plan for us. So we put kids to bed, had lovely hot bath and chatted about whole process...and prepared for our 1 attempt....missionary , as recommended... was easy for me not to have big o as that position does nothing for me. Did end up having zyrtec for 4 days leading up to last night as well as today, despite advice but only because I actually got a bit of a cold ( Made me realise how nuts swaying can make you a I literally got a bit excited as I was falling ill in time for ov as it sways girl!!)....anyway, very quick attempt with rose quartz , lavender diffusing and girls little jacket under pillow! Tried hard to ignore full moon illuminating our bedroom as sways boy apparently! all in I am happy with attempt. Thanks again for all the advice . Will keep you posted

8. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Full Moon doesn't sway boy. Most women O around the Full Moon. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I don't really believe in the moon's either...and even if I did...it would take months to mess with your cycle enough to alter it into a different moon phase. I do believe in zodiac though and we're in female sign cancerian and the Chinese calendar which is correct for both my boys suggests girl for mtypoy next 2 cycles. You might be able to tell me...where do a most my sway with the questionnaire list? Or do I wait til I get a bfp or gender determined before I do that?
    Last edited by tabitha03; July 4th, 2015 at 03:47 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also...another thing I'm concerned about is I only got a really strong opk this morning and dtd about 36 hours before that ...so depending on how long my luetal phase lasts I might have left too long a gap before ov?? That said....I've also read that older women ( I'm 35 if that's old) have a much shorter space from luetal surge to ov in which case I might be ok. We'll find out soon! I know I am supposed to continue with skipping bfast in the 2ww ....I'm on holidays next week and would like to relax a bit more....what's people's opinions on continuing with diet til 6 days post attempt and then loosening up a bit?? I'm not suggesting salty fries and banana splits every day....just being able to eat healthy, try local food without stressing its compromising my sway.
    Last edited by tabitha03; July 4th, 2015 at 03:56 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's interesting about the length of time between surge and O for older women. Wonder if it's true. My last cycle it was quick. I had a one day positive, next day O cycle. This one was 2 days of positives and I think day 3 is O. I'm 39.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha yes she is my poster child!!

Don't worry about the full moon, it's one of those things that probably matters not at all. Sending you a ton of pink dust!!!

14. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast