Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lunarium only gives me changes once a month...so I think I found the wrong site. Lunatrium didn't give me a site so I searched.... But it gave me boy, boy? and girl for my 3 known boys.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http:// http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp make sure you change the location to your closest city

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If swaying works (and our stats and many studies show that it does) then it is because your overall environment sends a sigwnal to your body that a boy or a girl has a better chance of surviving to adulthood and passing down genes to future generations. It makes NO SENSE that any biological mechanism could have evolved so a boy would have a better chance on a Wednesday and then a girl on Thursday. So even setting the fact that it's magic and mysticism aside, it just cannot be true. (unless the world is totally magic and then in that case, then why does 12 weeks on diet get such good results???)

I will speculate about the reasons why they have this thread that purports all this success - this is all sheer speculation and my own opinion here. When I was on IG, they did still do the moon signs then and had NOTHING like that success rate, and they of course conveniently delete all those threads, just like they did the many years of TBM results that were 50-50 and left only the stats from the past year or two that were 70% and up, and the thread where Tamara claimed that every sway factor added a certain specific percentage to the overall success rate of the sway (which she totally made up). They also pick and choose in their stats who is included, putting in ONLY people who did 5 of 7 "sway factors" but also then include everyone who got their DG even when they DIDN'T do all those things (skewing their outcome to look more successful than it is). So I think, based on having witnessed them doing similar things with my own eyes, is that someone is manipulating the stats in this thread as well. Do I have proof that they do this, no, and I don't have time or inclination to hunt down their sway stats to prove it but it's what I think they're doing since I've seen them do it with other stuff. I don't even necessarily believe that they are doing it deliberately (and I know Tamara is not doing anything deliberately to mislead anyone) it's just that they do not know better and it's unconscious.

I agree exactly with what you're saying, DRV - they don't know when they ovulated for all the reasons we've gone over. Even highly trained experts could not pinpoint ovulation to the DAY, let alone to the hour, any better than 1 out of 3 days, about random chance. They pick and choose the time of ovulation and even things like the hour of the mother's birth (because seriously, do YOU know what hour you were born???) to make the outcome work with the moon phases.

Many people will NEVER O on the right phase or part of the moon cycle. I know of people on IG who swayed for 2 years and/or skipped several months a year out of their fertile lifespan to get things like biorhythms and moon phases and astrology all in line and got opposites anyway. On this site I put a much higher premium on quick conceptions because I know women back from my days on IG who went on and on and on doing all this stuff and never got pregnant. Some of them went on to have terrible struggles with infertility and some of them STILL do not have babies to this day, some of them lost their families even as the stress caused their marriages to disintigrate. They like to say "I'll go on swaying till menopause to have a perfect sway" and that is nonsense, it's really wrong and it ends up MAKING opposites because people think that if they can't do EVERYthing they may as well do nothing (of course those people are not welcome in their stats!!) The reason I mention this is not to toot our horn around here, but to absolve you guys of feeling like you've "wimped out" or whatever. The dynamic on that site is not sane and healthy for people and it has dire consequences in terms of your life in the long term and your ability to have more children now and in the future. It may not matter to a 21 year old but for people who are 38 it's too great a risk. "Wimping out" is BETTER than trying to do all these nonsense sway "factors".

The reason I do not have a "Voodoo debunked" essay, even though I know I should, is because I just really, really hate taking time from my children, from the people who need me, and from research that could actually be of benefit, for something that's so obviously nonsense.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks DRV thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by j2015 View Post
    We would still love to see the chart though
    They had YEARS of moon sign threads on IG that WERE 50-50. Those are all deleted now. I saw them with my own eyes.

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DRV View Post
    No they change roughly every 2-3 days! I think it's called luniatrium where you can enter your dates and it tells you. My son was also conceived under a boy sign so it does make me wonder. I just hope if there is truth to this that I swayed hard enough.

And I agree about China but it's really hard to follow this as they change so often and it's very hard to pinpoint ovulation exactly BEFORE it happens. It's possible but you never know until after and then it would be too late. I don't temp so I'm not sure what sign I actually conceived under. It does make me a little nervous though!
    And this could have evolved...how?

Or was this designed by God (except that most Judeo-Christian-Islamic traditions do not believe in astrology)?

Or is it just magic? In which case why would it be that 12 weeks of diet and exercise could be making 70-75% girls for us and prenatal vitamins making boys 80% of the time if it's all just magic?

8. Likes Throwaway_panther, DRV liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic after reading your post I almost cried.. it felt like a ton of bricks were finally lifted off of me. I feel like to put this all to rest for myself I would love to see a couple of charts ( even just two will do the trick) I just really would love to see an example or two for my own eyes.. so please any ladies willing to post their chart the month they got pregnant would be so much appreciated!

Atomic I am still in my tww ( I am hoping I am not pregnant so I can redo my sway the right way but if I am not I am very excited about getting my package and working with you!!

10. Likes DRV, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay..I will try giving you my charts. I'll start with my youngest boy:

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think, based on the fact that conception occurred...he was conceived April 1. Which would be Capricorn. If I go with when the fertilityfriend program thinks he was conceived, giving sperm the longest life I have ever heard of...it would be Pieces. (I don't know which are boy signs and which are girl signs)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Second youngest son...only one choice for conception...June 21...is a Capricorn sign

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for thisi can't thank you enough <3 can I possibly get your closest city?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast