Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband thinks this site opposed to IG is the one to listen to and the one that makes the most sense. He has been so patient and kind throughout all of this for the sake of my marriage and sanity I'm going to put try and put all of this behind me. The thing is in the back of my mind I keep thinking ' how can this even work?' But my gullible side just takes over sometimes

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Panther, i tried several times to quote the other statement and yours kept popping up. That wasn't directed at you, it's directed at the other poster.
    Haha, thank you for clarifying! I was gonna say, "I agree, I agree!" Lol!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_bean View Post
    I admit I know nothing about this theory but I did read someone say on ig that you have to know when sperm meets egg to get an accurate result...and that made LOL because I'm pretty sure that's impossible to chart.
    That's what gets me! I mean, I guess you could potentially know if you were under ultrasound surveillance for like 48 hours straight and you could actually watch it happen or something. lol
    To me, it's just one of those convenient things where you can easily say "yes it's right b/c the moon changed to a female sign at 5pm and the sperm *probably* met the egg at 8:30". But what if it met the egg at 3:30? It's completely impossible to know that and I don't care if I saw 1000 charts that were "right". Total nonsense.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_bean View Post
    I admit I know nothing about this theory but I did read someone say on ig that you have to know when sperm meets egg to get an accurate result...and that made LOL because I'm pretty sure that's impossible to chart.
    That's how so much of their stuff is. "They just know". They just know when they conceived, so O+12 works. They just know, so moon signs work, or biorhythms work, or Shettles works, or any number of things work. But THEY DON'T KNOW and it's not only been proven in studies, but also in their own darn experiences when tons of people's charts did not match the time at which they HAD to have conceived. (like they just KNOW and then their chart shows they ovulated already when they thought they had conceived or didn't BD in what they thought was their fertile window leaving some impossible BD to be "the" BD like 8 days before or whatever, or that their O was delayed a week and they conceived later than they thought). "They just know" is not a valid method of detecting when you ovulated.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 10th, 2016 at 11:58 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just checked with DS3 and he should be a girl under this theory. So should DS2 (my failed IG sway). It was right for DD. I didn't bother to look for DS1 or the twins.
    DH (43), DW (40)

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if this has been said already, but whenever things like this pop up (moon signs, Chinese calendar, etc.) you need to consider boy/girl twins. They are the most common type of non-identical twins. It just doesn't make any sense!

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Correct me if I am wrong.. I think I vaguely remember someone on IG explain that if one sperm meets the egg at 2:05 (girl moon) and another at 2:06 (now changed to male moon) that is how boy/girl twins are concieved. Not saying I believe that but I am pretty sure that was their explanation for that

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, now I see. It all makes sense now.

(that's a joke)

Does this add up to you? ONE MINUTE could make the difference in outcome between a boy and a girl?? Again, if true, how could we get results with Clomid/Femara for pink, prenatals for blue, diet, exercise, and number of attempts? Why would guys who jog and bike and smoke regular and special tobacco make more girls? If it all boils down to one minute, then why would 12 weeks or longer on diet make girls for us vs. 2-4 weeks which is much lower success rates?

It doesn't even make sense biologically because how could you then use this as a sway tactic? If you BD and then Sperm A meets an egg at 2:05 and Sperm B meets an egg at 2:06 that is down to sheer luck and I'd say what's the point of even bothering?

All this is just a way for them to put their fingers in their ears and deny the reality that it's not possible to sway gender 100% They want to encourage people sway with a 100% guarantee, make it impossible to get it right so there is always some reason to find fault with a sway, and then blame it on the people who get opposites.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 10th, 2016 at 11:59 AM.

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I just checked with DS3 and he should be a girl under this theory. So should DS2 (my failed IG sway). It was right for DD. I didn't bother to look for DS1 or the twins.
    Thanks! And you know if you posted those charts they would be all like, "well that was because sperm didn't meet egg until 10:07 because that's when the girl sign changed to boy."

12. Likes BunnyGirl19, DRV, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the one thing I never understood. I remember reading that artificial insemination sways boy so how does that work because I'm sure the chances they were all in a boy time is pretty slim. I guess I just get really gullible sometimes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast