Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The troll has left the building. Trolls belong under rocks.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh gee I missed all the fun!

I don't know who said what when where or why. What I do know is that I'm entitled to my opinion and am in a unique position as a longtime former member of IG, who has seen the effects that some of this stuff has had on people's lives and wellbeing, to share that. I actually feel a moral obligation to do so because I really, truly think that the approach of "BFN till menopause, consequences to life, health, marriage, fertility, and sanity be darned" because "mystical particles are coming from the moon and stars and shooting into the human vagina" is not a sound one.

I'm happy and proud to be able to offer people an option. (and thankful to nuthinbutpink for allowing me to do that) There's a site for everyone's tastes and I'm very pleased that we can do things our way here. Anyone who likes the IG way better, hang out there! You can still hang out here too if you want or not, if you want. That's totally cool, it's not a competition, any more than McDonald's vs Burger King is.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 14th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    j2015 I'm totally hearing you i feel the same!
    born 2015

2016 hopefully

4. Likes j2015 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    oh gee I missed all the fun!

I don't know who said what when where or why. What I do know is that I'm entitled to my opinion and am in a unique position as a longtime former member of IG, who has seen the effects that some of this stuff has had on people's lives and wellbeing, to share that. I actually feel a moral obligation to do so because I really, truly think that the approach of "BFN till menopause, consequences to life, health, marriage, fertility, and sanity be darned" because "mystical particles are coming from the moon and stars and shooting into the human vagina" is not a sound one.

I'm happy and proud to be able to offer people an option. (and thankful to nuthinbutpink for allowing me to do that) There's a site for everyone's tastes and I'm very pleased that we can do things our way here. Anyone who likes the IG way better, hang out there! You can still hang out here too if you want or not, if you want. That's totally cool, it's not a competition, any more than McDonald's vs Burger King is.
    This actually made me LOL! We need a laughing button too like on FB! Very well said though, in true Atomic style!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Lord....who was this 'don'tlikethetruth' character? I missed that reply to my earlier comment until now. Looks like I made a lot of friends when I was on IG doesn't it? All because I disagreed with the whole 'moon sign and phase' paraphernalia. Thanks for sticking up for me Anchor. Am already feeling a bit emotional today since I've just learnt I'm about to embark on my second miscarriage shortly.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

8. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    The troll has left the building. Trolls belong under rocks.
    Thankyou for coming to my defence nuthinbutpink. I've only just come across all this today...the day I find out this pregnancy is not going to last either. Those people really do have nothing better to do. Almost like a stalker for me here on GD from IG.....she even knew my IG username too. How nasty...just because I questioned and refused to believe in their moon sign theories.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, they're after me too. I wouldn't sweat it. let's just keep staying positive and focus on what we're doing here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ignore button!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678