Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    OMG’ yippee !! Best news ever..congrats on your healthy, much desired baby girl!
    Lucky Mummy to 3 adorable princesses
    (07/2013) (09/2015) (03/2018)
    (07/2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 - but we love her to bits... still hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family- TTC blue late 2019?

    My Ovulation Chart

  2. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
  3. #12
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Congratulations...
    Can you post your sway pls

  4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
  5. #13
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    YAY!!! So thrilled for you!

  6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
  7. #14
    Dream Vet
    1moregirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thankyou so much for your beautiful messages of congratulations. I have to give a special thanks to Atomic and so many others of you for all your advice and encouragement over the last 3-4 years because I certainly wouldn't be here now if it weren't for you. I had an appointment with my obstetrician just yesterday and, even though I was just a day over the 11 week mark, she managed to pick up our tiny baby girl's heartbeat via the doppler and I just couldn't erase the smiles and tears of joy. I also had our 3 other children with me and they were soooo excited and in awe. It was lovely. I just pray to God that the baby's health and mine continues throughout the rest of the pregnancy journey. Next up is the 12-13 week ultrasound that is booked for Monday week. I will post up my sway in the next day or so but I need to write everything down on paper first to make sure I remember every detail. Thanks again and sending baby dust to everyone still waiting. My advice - don't give up! Just try some different things to see what works for you, but not too many things at once. I was only taking a few supps, not a whole pile of them. xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016. Now tentatively into the 11th week mark with my rainbow I am one VERY blessed Mumma.

    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

  8. #15
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    AHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    First off, a healthy baby!!!!!
    Second, a baby girl?????
    Omg. Best news ever.

    I'm so happy your sway worked. We are due a day apart. I won't know gender for a while, but I'm assuming boy. I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy. I've been so anxious. Although a girl would be a dream come true. Congrats!!!

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  9. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
  10. #16
    Dream Vet
    1moregirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    AHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    First off, a healthy baby!!!!!
    Second, a baby girl?????
    Omg. Best news ever.

    I'm so happy your sway worked. We are due a day apart. I won't know gender for a while, but I'm assuming boy. I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy. I've been so anxious. Although a girl would be a dream come true. Congrats!!!

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    WOW Mom25boys that's amazing! Due a day apart? Haha! How have you been feeling? Have you had any nausea or vomiting? I've had it profusely since a few days before week 6 but am hoping it will ease off and disappear soon. I'll be 12 weeks the day after tomorrow. I already have a bit of a belly and normal pants feeling a bit tight and had long since gotten rid of all my maternity clothes so will have to get a few bits and pieces here and there. Can't afford to get a lot this close to Christmas. Will you be finding out your baby's gender at the 20 week ultrasound? I have got 13 week ultrasound in 6 days - soooo looking forward to it and just want to find out that the baby looks healthy and still has nice strong heartbeat. Hope you find out your getting your girl too. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016. Now tentatively into the 11th week mark with my rainbow I am one VERY blessed Mumma.

    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

  11. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
  12. #17
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    WOW Mom25boys that's amazing! Due a day apart? Haha! How have you been feeling? Have you had any nausea or vomiting? I've had it profusely since a few days before week 6 but am hoping it will ease off and disappear soon. I'll be 12 weeks the day after tomorrow. I already have a bit of a belly and normal pants feeling a bit tight and had long since gotten rid of all my maternity clothes so will have to get a few bits and pieces here and there. Can't afford to get a lot this close to Christmas. Will you be finding out your baby's gender at the 20 week ultrasound? I have got 13 week ultrasound in 6 days - soooo looking forward to it and just want to find out that the baby looks healthy and still has nice strong heartbeat. Hope you find out your getting your girl too. xx
    11 weeks 6 days today. I have an appt and I hope ultrasound, scheduled for the day I turn 13 weeks. I will definitely find out what I'm having at some point. I can spot a penis from a mile away. Thank G-d I have not had any symptoms... so it scares me because I keep thinking things arent ok. But at the same time I'm incredibly grateful. And then I think of all the ppl who have crazy nauseous pregnancies with girls and higher hormones. Not that any of that means anything... just I want to be hopeful but after 5 boys- why would it be any different... I'm finishing up progesterone now and skipping doses so I'm hoping everything stays ok. Kinda nervewracking to stop. Its so impressive you got your girl. Amazing.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  13. #18
    Dream Vet
    1moregirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    11 weeks 6 days today. I have an appt and I hope ultrasound, scheduled for the day I turn 13 weeks. I will definitely find out what I'm having at some point. I can spot a penis from a mile away. Thank G-d I have not had any symptoms... so it scares me because I keep thinking things arent ok. But at the same time I'm incredibly grateful. And then I think of all the ppl who have crazy nauseous pregnancies with girls and higher hormones. Not that any of that means anything... just I want to be hopeful but after 5 boys- why would it be any different... I'm finishing up progesterone now and skipping doses so I'm hoping everything stays ok. Kinda nervewracking to stop. Its so impressive you got your girl. Amazing.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thankyou. I'm 13 weeks 1 day now and had my scan on Monday which was lovely and everything looking good. Baby girl waved at us and wriggled around heaps. I am still having nausea on and off each daybut taking it as a good sign that things are still ok. I am hoping it will go away completely very soon as with my other 3 pregnancies it went around this time and I could come off the medication. Tomorrow I have my first hospital booking appointment. I love apps with my ob and getting to hear bub's heartbeat via the doppler. Always brings tears of joy to my eyes. Just hope and pray that the pregnancy and baby continue to go well and that I will be holding her safely in my arms in about 25 weeks. Hope you find out you are having a girl too.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016. Now tentatively into the 11th week mark with my rainbow I am one VERY blessed Mumma.

    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

  14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Panorama test results said girl but nub theory says?...
    By Bostonian23 in forum Ultrasound Gender Prediction
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 17th, 2015, 07:30 AM
  2. Day 3 results not predictive of day 5 success?
    By ocean in forum Inside the Lab- Fertility Lab Insider's Dr Carole Wegner, PhD
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 26th, 2014, 09:00 PM
  3. Harmony test (fetal DNA blood test) gender results being delayed at lab?
    By XXdreaming in forum Due in Sept, Oct, Nov 2013
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2013, 06:05 PM
  4. Best Baby Gender Test/ Cabbage Test... WDYT? ~New Results~
    By love-my-kids in forum Old Wives Tales and Symptom Guessing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 26th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •