Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New girl swayer here!

Hi everyone! I have been following some girl sway chats for sometime now and felt like I had good grasp on it until finding these forums. Now I feel completely lost! I had a tubal ligation reversal on 3/5/19 and we have to wait 2 cycles before we try for a girl Trying to get a list of the most important things to eat and/or do. I’m so sorry of this is repeat information, I’ve spent like 5 hours in the gender dreaming blogs and am having a hard time navigating! Any help would be great! 3 healthy beautiful boys and looking for that mini me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we use a different set of scientific info rather than recycling the same old outdated information.

Foods in and of themselves don't actually sway. It's your diet as a whole that matters and you can find the LE Diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

The main things we've found that work are LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and giving up prenatals and fortified foods and probiotics; cardio exercise 6 weeks or more, 4-7 days a week for 60 min a day; one attempt in the fertile window at least to start out with, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking have been proven in studies to sway, Olive Leaf and soy milk may sway, and fiber and a vegetarian diet also may help a little for him. The rest of the swaying tactics have not worked for us.

If you're having trouble finding what you're interesteed in please check out the Complete INdex which has the main essays on all sorts of things in alphabetical order here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ete-index.html (sometimes it's hard to find these things in the forums since people are also asking tons of questions about stuff.) Let me know how I can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abygailjo3, I am the same as you I am looking into swaying girl after 3 beautiful boys but feeling a little lost as I came from IG which do things different!!! PH timing etc Really want to get some advice & see what Atomic thinks as I tried a light sway with my 3rd boy which consisted of a few vitamins & timing which obviously didn't work!! This is my last chance so I want to try my best for a pink bundle!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did the same thing with #3; timing, position and vitamins. Me and my SO don’t really drink alcohol or smoke so I guess it’s left to cardio or risk baby boy #4!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Roses are pink View Post
    Abygailjo3, I am the same as you I am looking into swaying girl after 3 beautiful boys but feeling a little lost as I came from IG which do things different!!! PH timing etc Really want to get some advice & see what Atomic thinks as I tried a light sway with my 3rd boy which consisted of a few vitamins & timing which obviously didn't work!! This is my last chance so I want to try my best for a pink bundle!!
    Just let me know how I can help. There is always an explanation for everything.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I’m back! I got my hands on clomid but I am freaking out that if I ovulate regularly, I’ll hyperovulate with clomid. I’m taking 50mg days 3-7. In your experience, has this produced multiples for women who ovulate on their own? Should I cut the pills in 1/2? What MG dosage is most successful for a girl sway? Thanks for any info you can offer!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No that's not how it works. In reality, it's actually people with severe PCOS who DON'T ovulate regularly who are the most likely to hyperovulate on Clomid. They don't ovulate normally because their bodies are trying to make a lot of eggs go all at once, and then with the Clomid, they CAN release 3+ eggs. People who don't have severe PCOS will make 1-2 eggs on 50 mg clomid in most cases.

I prefer you guys take 50 mg CD 3-7. I don't think 25 is enough for most people. We have had twins, but by far and away mostly singletons. Only one set of triplets in 10 years. No higher order multiples