Hi Everyone. If you have not heard yet, HRC Fertility has relocated its laboratory from Laguna Hills California to Newport Beach, California. I will be seeing patients at the Newport Beach and Fullerton locations only. Newport Beach is about 15 miles from Laguna Hills and very near the Pacific Ocean! We have built a wonderful, state of the art laboratory in Newport Beach with no expense spared to provide our patients with the optimal environment to receive care. The laboratory was designed by the eminent Professor Barry Behr of Stanford University and he will also be serving as our laboratory director. Our entire staff from Laguna Hills is now in Newport Beach, including our embryology staff (Charlotte, Rena and Fung Zen), Lori Whalen and Natalija Matic. Several features make this the premier IVF laboratory in the US, including positive pressure airflow, and clean room technology designed by Dr. Antonia Gilligan, the renowned environment engineer. We are also the first laboratory in the US to feature Labotect's innovative C-Top incubators to maximize blastocyst formation. Patients are able to observe the workings of the laboratory through walls of glass.

In addition to our new location and total dedication to excellent clinical results, we have completely revamped our customer service. I have a new 'new patient coordinator' Stephanie Rainville (stephanier@havingbabies.com). Lori remains my principal coordinator (loriw@havingbabies.com) and I have added Andrea Natelborg, RN who will serve as Lori's assistant. Natalija Matic (natalijam@havingbabies.com) will be serving as practice coordinator. I have also added a concierge dedicated to helping out of town and out of country patients coordinate their stays.

The new phone number to schedule free Gender Dreaming consultations is 949-287-5600.
The new address is 500 Superior Avenue, #210, Newport Beach California 92663.
I will post pictures of the new facility in the coming days.
Thanks
Dr.Potter