Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! I have been super busy so I'm not finding the wait too bad, but I will in a few more days when it gets closer lol.

How are you feeling hakrueg?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! I'm new here! How's everyone doing? I'll be ttc next weekend. Waiting on ovulation. This will be my 2nd attempt.

5. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Thank you so much! I have been super busy so I'm not finding the wait too bad, but I will in a few more days when it gets closer lol.

How are you feeling hakrueg?
    I’ve been just fine. I get headaches and nausea occasionally. I also have had a weird food aversion to meat but I’m otherwise fine. Same as my last so far.

Good luck doll bear!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! That's so funny, when I was pregnant with my daughter almost 9 years ago I couldn't smell/see/eat any meat! She's now a vegetarian, funny how that works lol

How many weeks are you?

I forgot to add some details about my sway. I've been eating somewhat HE diet, I increased sodium and potassium. Meaning, I've been drinking v8 vegetable juice everyday, which has sodium and potassium, banana every morning. I'm also eating cereals for breakfast almost everyday with milk. I'm taking a prenatal and dha daily. Also been eating a handful of almonds for a snack, almonds with seasalt for some sodium again.

That's all I've been doing so far. Would love some feedback.
    Last edited by dollbear; September 18th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbear View Post
    Thank you! That's so funny, when I was pregnant with my daughter almost 9 years ago I couldn't smell/see/eat any meat! She's now a vegetarian, funny how that works lol

How many weeks are you?

I forgot to add some details about my sway. I've been eating somewhat HE diet, I increased sodium and potassium. Meaning, I've been drinking v8 vegetable juice everyday, which has sodium and potassium, banana every morning. I'm also eating cereals for breakfast almost everyday with milk. I'm taking a prenatal and dha daily. Also been eating a handful of almonds for a snack, almonds with seasalt for some sodium again.

That's all I've been doing so far. Would love some feedback.
    I’m 8 weeks and 3 days. I’ll have my first appointment at 9 weeks. I can’t wait!

You’re diet seems likes it headed in the right direction. If it’s not already, I’d recommend a fortified cereal with full fat milk. I imagine you’ve seen the boy diet threads since you stated an understanding of the HE diet. I can attach the link if you haven’t because those are packed full of information. You can also ask atomic directly but I think it’s safe to say that you have a good start.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good morning ladies! How are the pregnant ladies doing and everyone else still trying?

I O today, so fingers crossed! I have been trying to keep eating regularly and have been walking everyday and to the gym for weights 1-2x a week. This will be our 3rd month trying, my husband sure doesn't mind this week of the month lol he is willing at any time hahah, wish I had his ambition!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! And blue dust to all ))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    good morning ladies! How are the pregnant ladies doing and everyone else still trying?

I O today, so fingers crossed! I have been trying to keep eating regularly and have been walking everyday and to the gym for weights 1-2x a week. This will be our 3rd month trying, my husband sure doesn't mind this week of the month lol he is willing at any time hahah, wish I had his ambition!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! And blue dust to all ))
    Morning! I’m doing just fine. I’m 11 weeks now and my nausea has subsided. I’m just waiting now for my energy to return.

I had the NIPT blood draw at 10 + 1 and found out by 10 + 6 that my sway failed. We are having another daughter. I struggled with it at first because I was living such a different lifestyle since my last girl was born. Likewise I swayed for 9 months, followed all the rules, attempted when I was supposed to attempt, etc and it still failed. I know it happens but I was hoping with my whole heart that I broke the mold. Girls are all I have on my side of the family. Not a single male cousin for me or my kids. While my dad is 1 of 4 boys, all his brothers had daughters. I don’t believe, personally, that I just happen to get an opposite. I think I’m just more prone to girls and was always going to get one. Although, I do think there is something to swaying, I don’t think it’s enough for me.

Atomic used the iceberg analogy and I think that whatever is “below the surface” is just no match for diet changes. Therefore, if we go for a third, I think I’d fork over the money of PGD.

I wish you all the best in your swaying journeys!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Morning! I’m doing just fine. I’m 11 weeks now and my nausea has subsided. I’m just waiting now for my energy to return.

I had the NIPT blood draw at 10 + 1 and found out by 10 + 6 that my sway failed. We are having another daughter. I struggled with it at first because I was living such a different lifestyle since my last girl was born. Likewise I swayed for 9 months, followed all the rules, attempted when I was supposed to attempt, etc and it still failed. I know it happens but I was hoping with my whole heart that I broke the mold. Girls are all I have on my side of the family. Not a single male cousin for me or my kids. While my dad is 1 of 4 boys, all his brothers had daughters. I don’t believe, personally, that I just happen to get an opposite. I think I’m just more prone to girls and was always going to get one. Although, I do think there is something to swaying, I don’t think it’s enough for me.

Atomic used the iceberg analogy and I think that whatever is “below the surface” is just no match for diet changes. Therefore, if we go for a third, I think I’d fork over the money of PGD.

I wish you all the best in your swaying journeys!!

I'm so sorry your sway failed. I just got my bfp as well crossing fingers its a boy but also I keep reminding myself that it's OK if it's another girl also. Trying to keep that in my mind so I won't get so disappointed. You know, us women do all these things to prepare for a sway and it makes me wonder if it's not just us, what if it's hubby too? What if it's something they did or didn't do? We put so much pressure on ourselves trying to sway for that perfect gender that maybe it's not just us.

Hang in there, once you see her little face you won't feel the same way anymore. Your daughter will have a forever best friend.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast