Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbear View Post
    I'm so sorry your sway failed. I just got my bfp as well crossing fingers its a boy but also I keep reminding myself that it's OK if it's another girl also. Trying to keep that in my mind so I won't get so disappointed. You know, us women do all these things to prepare for a sway and it makes me wonder if it's not just us, what if it's hubby too? What if it's something they did or didn't do? We put so much pressure on ourselves trying to sway for that perfect gender that maybe it's not just us.

Hang in there, once you see her little face you won't feel the same way anymore. Your daughter will have a forever best friend.
    Yes it gets better day by day and I’m even getting excited again. I’m sure husbands have at least SOMETHING to do with it. There’s also other components that we probably can’t change either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Yes it gets better day by day and I’m even getting excited again. I’m sure husbands have at least SOMETHING to do with it. There’s also other components that we probably can’t change either.

That’s good to know you are feeling better! Yes that’s true that it depends on Husbands as well. Love your announcement and your princess is so beautiful

4. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    That’s good to know you are feeling better! Yes that’s true that it depends on Husbands as well. Love your announcement and your princess is so beautiful

Thank you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Dollbear I wish you all the best in a healthy baby for you of course that its a boy too!

Hakrueg, big hugs wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy. I know it feels rough now but girls are such a joy

Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post

Oh no I don't think I saw this - Is there anything I can do?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those articles are wrong and are based on theories that have never been proven about hormone levels. Testosterone levels being higher or lower at certain times of day don't matter because we don't even know that TESTOSTERONE itself matters! We have no good studies that used blood tests to prove that, it is just a theory.

We KNOW diet sways gender because we have many studies that show it does, not to mention our results which are by this point quite substantial. There are actually many ways that maternal diet might sway. Diet may change the consistency or composition of cervical mucus, for example - one theory suggests glucose levels in cervical mucus may make a difference, other theories have to do with minerals, still others have to do with hormone levels (which do correlate to diet, quite strongly). And it might also be the case that the egg may "choose" the sperm that fertilize it based on something to do with the diet. So there are actually many ways that what a woman does makes a difference.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Those articles are wrong and are based on theories that have never been proven about hormone levels. Testosterone levels being higher or lower at certain times of day don't matter because we don't even know that TESTOSTERONE itself matters! We have no good studies that used blood tests to prove that, it is just a theory.

We KNOW diet sways gender because we have many studies that show it does, not to mention our results which are by this point quite substantial. There are actually many ways that maternal diet might sway. Diet may change the consistency or composition of cervical mucus, for example - one theory suggests glucose levels in cervical mucus may make a difference, other theories have to do with minerals, still others have to do with hormone levels (which do correlate to diet, quite strongly). And it might also be the case that the egg may "choose" the sperm that fertilize it based on something to do with the diet. So there are actually many ways that what a woman does makes a difference.
    By the way, the user that posted those questions I replied to above was a spammer trying to sell stuff.

Keep in mind that sometimes when people show up here and claim to be "experts" on things, they're just trying to get in our good graces so then once they are, they start posting their spam in the guise of "helping". While most people on this site are good natured and want to help each other, there are some people who will tell you things that are not true because they want to sell you some other method of gender swaying - which is fine, but they can do it on THEIR sites not ours.

10. Likes Thirdtimelucky01, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good job atomic! I was annoyed at the posts they were doing!

Your doing a great job!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it took me so long!!! I had company and got a little behind, and they sneaked in! :/

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213