Downloads
    Uploads
    How many attempts u did for your girl.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For both of my girls I did one attempt in my Ovulation Day !!

So this time I’m not gona follow the shettles method!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then what you gonna do? And what bedding pattern did your friend follow

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommylife View Post
    Hi LMSM !!! My girls are 3 years and 17 months .
    How about your ?

Sorry I missed this, you guys have been busy chatting haha
    My girls really almost 7, 5 at the end of September and my little one turned 2 a few months ago
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hello!! Yes to blue dust!! We are trying in July or August. We are getting married August 8, I kind of want to try before we do, as who knows how long it will take to get pregnant. I turn 40 this July so it makes me a bit nervous. My fiancé is only 28 though so that has it going for us

I have three children already a girl 19 a boy 16 and a girl 8.
    I know the Chinese gender chart doesnÂ’t really technically work. But all of my children follow it so I also want to stick to that if possible and July and August are good boy months for me.
    When I look back at it I was eating low everything when I had my girls and had more stress in my life. When I got pregnant with my boy I believe I was eating more.
    Does stress really sway not severe stress but mild stress?
    I have been just trying to eat a lot more often making sure I donÂ’t skip breakfast.
    Meat, potatoes, yams, vegetables, Cereal with whole milk, eggs, hashbrowns
    I have been Picking for the last four months:
    Prenatal vitamin
    Folic acid
    Coenzyme Q 10
    Fish oil
    Chlorine

Sending healthy pregnancyÂ’s to you all ❤️
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding !
    Chlorine though? Am I reading it correctly ? (I know chlorine to put in the pool aka’ a harsh chemical)
    I can see there’ are few of us that are not «*as young*»- I’m 35 myself :P
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!
    I thought it might be good to share meals ideas that are blue friendly?

Today I had:
    Brekkie; protein oatmeal (oats, full fat milk, whey powder, maple syrup, strawberries, drizzle of peanut butter)

Lunch: loaded salad (3 cups’baby mixed salad leaves, 3 scrambled eggs wth cheese, a small bread roll to make’ croutons, topped with nutritional yeast flakes, olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar)

Tonight: chicken curry pie with leafy salad (same dressing as lunch) with blood orange, pear and yogurt for dessert

Struggling to get enough greens (other than salad) and protein though these’ meals would be ABout 100g of protein all up.

I am not big on cheese on its own but if you have any ideas for savoury high protein (animal fat) snacks..am’all ears. I tend to reach for the easy biscuit when peckish (very girl friendly haha)

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nishi View Post
    How many attempts u did for your girl.

For my first girl it was just one unprotected.
    Girl 2- one attempt at night , after solid smile on opk ( solid smile appeared morning time) then another attempt next day evening. We just had one protected that month (means he had only released once 4 days before our unprotected ) as it was ramadan month- we weren’t that active . So it all counted up to sway a girl I guess, though We did while ovulation time , there was no frequent release plus fasting didn’t help. This time I will follow Atomic’s advice and attempt every other/2 days then 4 attempts during fertile window.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone is trying for boy next month????

Quote Originally Posted by nishi View Post
    Then what you gonna do? And what bedding pattern did your friend follow

I know two of my best friends did attempt every other day or 2 days as they were taking time for bfp. They both ended up with with a boy. Not sure about others attempt pattern, just know they didn’t really follow ovulation time or anything

Last edited by Jazmin; November 13th, 2020 at 02:22 PM.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone is trying for boy next month????

Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi ladies!
    I thought it might be good to share meals ideas that are blue friendly?

I am not big on cheese on its own but if you have any ideas for savoury high protein (animal fat) snacks..am’all ears. I tend to reach for the easy biscuit when peckish (very girl friendly haha)

If you are worried about greens and want more animal fat protein, you could try a full fat yogurt smoothie. You can freeze some spinach or different greens, throw that in there with some yogurt, coconut water, and maybe a banana (or half) and it’s a nice dose of potassium too. I also sometimes do a scoop of wheat grass powder in place of spinach. It’s pretty fortified and alkalizing. It is recommended in small doses though.

I posted on here somewhere what I eat in a day for my sway. I have to hunt it down but when I find it, I’ll post it here.
    Last edited by hakrueg; June 25th, 2020 at 09:03 AM.

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Found it.

Usually for breakfast I make her a spinach, egg, and cheese scramble as a way to sneak in some greens. So, naturally, I make that for myself as well and add a bowl of oatmeal with whole milk, blue berries, and syrup. We make is homemade so it’s much more accessible to us than honey. Occasionally I will do avocado toast in place of oatmeal.

I snack on whatever really, just keeping in mind a nutrient dense fruit or veggie paired with a protein. A lot of time it’s nuts and dried fruit. A banana (or celery) and peanut butter. Whole milk yogurt with berries. Sometimes I side salad with chicken but I usually save that for a meal since I can really get a lot of bang for my buck there. I also snack on cheese and olives.

Lunch is usually either left overs or a huge salad. I will either use all spinach or mix it with other greens. I top it with carrots, dried cranberries, walnuts, feta, shredded chicken, cucumber, and usually a sweet dressing like poppyseed or strawberry vinegarette.

Dinner almost always contains red meat. My DH hunts and we live on a farm so we always have beef in the freezer too. Friday fish fry is a huge thing around here so I have fried cod on Fridays with fries and a side salad. We often have smoked salmon on fridays too. I've actually been trying to do that more often than cod since it's a better fish for blue, however its pricey. We do grill a lot so I’ll often have grilled veggies and potatoes with dinner. We also make a lot of casserole dishes and roasts which always incorporate veggies, onions, and garlic.

I don’t often have a bedtime snack to be honest. I’m usually full from a late and/or hearty dinner. When I feel I should have one though, I will have a lara bar with an apple or sigis whole milk yogurt with dried berries and oats.

18. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast