Thread: Hi

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

Hi ,Atomic is it normal to ovulate different days month to month? Because Last month on cd 13 I ovulate right after opk .and this month cd 18 I ovulate 36 hours after peak opk.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that is absolutely normal, but can I ask why you think you know how many hours after positive OPK you are ovulating?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, that is absolutely normal, but can I ask why you think you know how many hours after positive OPK you are ovulating?
    Hey Atomic as i told u earlier i used ovusense device to detect ovulatation. Last time i got peak opk at 2 am and in morning it confirmed. But this time after 36 hours it detect ovulatation occurred.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I am reading all the threads here .mam please advise me on my bedding pattern because i doesn't want to follow the timing. I am confuse about every other day in fertile window or ever day in fertile window. Please suggest which bedding pattern has more success rate
    Last edited by nishi; June 26th, 2020 at 02:25 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to ask these questions every time because not only is it hard for me to remember, but many times people change their methods and forget they didn't tell me.

There is no set amount of time that you will ovulate after the peak reading. Most of the time you will get your peak right after lunch. So you should then have an attempt that night (the night of positive OPK, O-1), again the next morning (O Day) and again the following night (also O Day) Then if your husband is able to, have one more attempt the day afterwards (O+1) and then go to every other day for a couple more rounds.

If that seems like too much and you are ok with dropping Shettles timing, you can have sex O-2, O-1, and O Day (just 1x a day)

DO NOT BD every other day in the fertile window. This ends up often being the dreaded one attempt which sways pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ